23| In two minds

"Ugh...who the fuck comes round on a Saturday this freaking early?" I groan as the doorbell wakes me up the next morning.

"Just ignore it, baby," Zach murmurs and pulls me close to his naked body.

After our shower last night, we had sex another three incredible times until we finally passed out and fell into a deep, peaceful slumber. We didn't even bother to put any clothes on, so we're both bare ass naked right now.

"What if it's someone important?" I object, snuggling into the crook of his neck, soaking in his addicting scent.

"No, honey. Nobody can be that important to get me out of bed at...," he grabs his phone checking the time, "...fucking 5 o'clock. Like, what the fuck?!"

Chuckling softly, I pull away and squint my sleepy eyes at him.

"Hey, beautiful," he whispers with his husky morning voice, smiling warmly at me. "Good morning!"

"Morning!" I mumble, returning his smile.

"Now that we're awake already, we could also make use of this opportunity." Smirking at me, showing his adorable dimples, he leans in for a tender kiss and lets his hand glide down my back.

Another ring of the doorbell makes me sigh and I eventually pull away, swinging my legs out of bed.

"Here, put this on!" Zach throws the t-shirt he was wearing yesterday to me. "And hurry up, I'm not finished with you yet!"

After I found my panties somewhere lying on the floor and slipped into them and Zach's t-shirt, I head for the door.

"You must be fucking kidding me?!" I call out as I find Aria in the staircase. "What do you want? Should I get Zach, so you can try to seduce him once more?"

"Liv, I'm so sorry. I was just on my way to work, and I needed to apologize for my behavior yesterday so bad." She gives me a rueful glance and then lifts a paper bag in the air. "I brought some croissants. Do you have time for a coffee?"

"Baby, what's taking you so long?" Zach appears in the hallway, only wearing his boxer briefs. As soon as he spots Aria, he stops in his tracks and frowns.

"I think, I'm having Deja vu!" He shakes his head and laughs coldly. "Aria, what the hell are you doing here? You do know what time it is, right?"

"I'm here to apologize, Zach," Aria murmurs feebly, nervously glancing at his straining underwear, and shows him her paper bag. "And I brought breakfast."

I look between Aria and Zach and wait for any rebuke or objection from my boyfriend.

"Breakfast?" Zach gives Aria a bewildered look. The fact that Aria has full view of his morning wood doesn't seem to bother him at all, whereas I'm feeling uneasy already only wearing his t-shirt. "At fucking 5 o'clock in the morning? And after that shit you pulled yesterday? Is this a joke?"

"Zach, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to ruin your party. Honestly, I don't know what came over me, but I promise you it won't happen again." Aria says, looking down at her feet.

"You're right," Zach takes a step towards me and pulls me in front of him, wrapping his arms around me. "It won't happen again because you're going to stop messing around. You will leave us alone. I love Liv and I'm not interested in you or any other woman on this planet. I'm sorry if your feelings towards me are of a different nature than in a friendly way."

Aria seems to shrink by the second, and I can see
how she gets more and more sad and insecure by Zach's words.

"But Zachy, I never..."