07| Catching up

Olivia's POV

Soft kisses on my neck wake me up the next day. Opening my eyes, I look into the most beautiful, hazel ones.

"Good morning, Liv!"

I blink sleepily and smile as soon as I remember where I am. Zach and I spent the night in the blanket fort he has built for our movie night, and I must admit it was damn cozy and I'm honestly impressed that this thing is still standing.

"Mmh...," I hum in contentment as Zach kisses his way down to my collarbone. "Good morning."

"Did you sleep well?" Zach asks in his husky morning voice and hovers over me, tenderly smiling down at me. His eyes are still slightly swollen from sleeping and his dark hair is tousled.

"Actually, I haven't slept that well in a long time," I reply and return his smile.

"Me neither." Zach leans down and softly presses his lips against mine. In an instant, the butterflies in my stomach start bustling around and my entire body tingles. Waking up like this was always a thing I loved. After a minute, Zach pulls back to face me.

"As much as I'd love to take this further, I need to get up for work now," he murmurs and starts nibbling on my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "Let me cook dinner for you tonight."

I softly moan as he presses his body against mine, so I can feel his hard-on through the thin fabric of his boxers and my panties.

"Okay," I breathe and grab his hair as he begins sucking the sweet spot right under my ear. Noticing his breath accelerates, I lift my hips to feel him at my center, causing Zach to groan into the crook of my neck. The way our bodies respond to each other doesn't stop to amaze me and the effect he has on me is even more intense after that long time of missing and craving him.

"God, Liv," Zach whispers and lifts his head. Looking into my eyes, he adds some friction at my center by slowly but firmly rubbing his hardness against me. He smirks when I bite my bottom lip to stifle a moan at the increased pressure.

"Zach, I swear, don't start what you can't finish!" I warn him already out of breath.

Instead of backing down, his movements become quicker, and he starts kissing my neck again.

"Ah, fuck my morning coffee. We have five minutes before I need to get up!" he mutters and searches my eyes for a reaction. I just pull down his boxers as a response and reach for his erection. My hand starts slowly pumping, causing Zach's eyes to darken and he utters the sexiest moan I've ever heard out of his mouth.

Actually, I planned on taking things slow and don't wanted to rush into anything again, but I don't think that is possible. After being separated from Zach for such a long time, my body seems eager to make up for everything I've missed in the past weeks. A grunt is to be heard from Zach and within a second my panties are pulled down and I feel him rubbing his tip against my clit. The moment he slides into me, I arch my back and moan softly.

"You feel so damn good," Zach groans through gritted teeth and draws back slowly just to make another thrust a moment later. This time, a bit harder. "This is going to be fast, Livie. We don't have time for slow sex right now."

I just nod impatiently and move my hands to his ass, firmly pressing him down. Feeling him so deep nearly drives me crazy and I long for more. Zach reaches for my legs and places them on both his shoulders. Before he moves again, he brushes a gentle kiss on my ankle and gives me a loving glance. As soon as he starts thrusting into me, I can't stifle the loud moans fighting its way up my throat. This position is one of my absolute favorites as Zach is able to reach so damn deep while I can still touch him, and he knows that exactly. My hands roam over his body, squeeze his nice and firm ass, caress his smooth skin, and my nails dig into his flesh every time he makes another hard thrust.