15| Naughty girl

"Holy fucking shit!" Zach exclaims as soon as he lays eyes on me, and steps behind me. "Baby, you look so fucking hot!"

He sneaks his arms around me, and I shoot him a pleased grin through the full-length mirror I'm currently standing in front of. It's Friday, Abbey's birthday, and I just finished getting ready for tonight's party. The past few days were a constant up and down. A couple of times, I tried drawing again, but I only managed to put some random shapes, lines or dots on paper, nothing noteworthy. Every time I started a new attempt, I got all emotional again and had to force myself to proceed. I think, I just need time to get used to the thought that I'm not doing this for my father but for myself.

After Zach's and my little fight on Monday, Zach was ever so sweet to me and gave his best to make me feel loved. He even offered to tell Aria she should find someone else to help her carrying that stupid television upstairs, but for once I pretended to be the chilled and unworried girlfriend. Actually, I'd like to be unbothered like this but I'm obviously not at the moment, even though I do trust Zach and deep down I know he wouldn't cheat on me. It's just that my insecurity is taking control over me right now and clouds my mind.

When Aria picked Zach up, he gave me a long and sensual kiss right in front of Aria's jade-green eyes which actually was really cute of him since I know he did this only to ease my mind a little. I noticed the strange look on Aria's face once Zach let go of me, and I gave her the broadest and also slightly triumphant smile before the two of them left. Nevertheless, I hated the thought of Zach going to the mall with this woman, and I still think she did this on purpose to have him close to her, but I also know that I need to trust Zach if I want our relationship to work.

"So, you like it?" I ask and cheekily tilt my head. I must admit, I'm pretty pleased with my look tonight as well.

There was this one piece in my closet which I haven't worn before, and I took it with me when I was at my place the other day. Actually, I bought it for Zach's birthday a few weeks ago, but somehow, I forgot about it when we were in Vancouver and once we returned, tons of shit happened, including the break-up with Zach, so there was no opportunity to wear it afterwards either.

It's a black lace bodysuit with a plunging v-shaped neckline and spaghetti straps. The seamed cups are lightly padded and emphasizes my breasts while the back is also low cut and shows a lot of skin. To prevent having the appearance of a slut, I paired it with a light blue pair of high waist, straight fitted jeans which are slightly torn at the knees and frayed around my ankles. Black heels with pointed, closed toes, and criss-cross laces wrapped around the ankle and a black, oversized blazer which ends right under my ass complete the look.

Zach slowly moves my wavy hair to one side, so it falls down my right shoulder, and his lips graze my neck. Instantly, his masculine scent invades my nostrils and spreads a pleasant warmth in my stomach.

"I love it." He gently nibbles on my ear and places his hands on my hips, pulling me closer against his firm body. "Will you dance with me tonight?"

"I'd love to," I chuckle and turn around to eye my boyfriend.

The black jeans which are loosely hanging on his hips paired with the plain, white t-shirt makes him look damn sexy. I trail my fingers from his strong shoulders down his arms and my eyes land on the leather bracelet I once got him. With a dreamy smile, I think about our wonderful Christmas Eve together. Even though Franco was already in the picture and pestered Zach with the shady jobs he had for him, everything seamed to be so easy-going in my life back then. I wonder how things could have turned that dramatically in just a few weeks.

"I got you something," Zach says as he notices my glance, and reaches into his pocket. A small navy-blue box comes to light and Zach holds it out to me.