12| Infinity

Zach's POV
When I reach my bathroom, Liv is already standing in the shower still wearing that fucking hot bikini and with a dirty smirk on her lips.

"You took your time getting here!" she states and turns on the water.

Instantly, the clear liquid embraces her body and I watch her tilting back her head and raking her fingers through her caramel brown hair while her eyes are closed and her lips slightly parted.
I feel completely paralyzed and the bulge at the front of my trunks is growing by the second at the sight of my breathtakingly sexy girl.

"Are you going to join me now, or do I have to wash my body on my own?" Liv's seductive voice tears me out of my trance-like state.

I chuckle and without wasting another second, I step into the shower beside her and let my eyes roam over her body before I take her delicate hands in mine. The moment Liv's grey blue eyes meet mine and she gives me one of her heartwarming smiles, I forget about everything around us, cup her face into my hands, and gently press my lips against hers. Hard as I may be for her right now, I want to savor every second with her and show her how much I love her without rushing it.

"Baby, as hot as you look in that bikini, I'd love to peel you out of it now. May I?" I ask, moving my lips to the soft skin of her neck where I litter her with little hot kisses.

Liv nods, so I reach for the hook of her bikini top and brush the thin straps off her shoulders, freeing her perky breasts. God, I think I could burst just by looking at her, but tonight, I will hold back as long as possible and concentrate on making her feel like a goddess.

"So beautiful!" I mumble before dipping my head down to latch my mouth around one of her already hard nipples while I take care of the other one with my hand, slightly pinching it with my fingers. A soft moan escapes her lips and her fingers tangle in my hair, making me twitch in my trunks.

I pull away to search her eyes and give her a warm smile.

"I'd love to wash your hair," I say and reach for her shampoo.

Noticing that Liv watches me with a light frown, I ask, "Does that make you feel uncomfortable?"

Liv shakes her head and smiles shyly, "No, it's just that no one has ever done that before. I don't know why, but somehow it feels quite intimate."

"I haven't done it before either," I retort with a shrug. "Do you want me to do it?"

Liv just nods, so I gently turn her around and put some shampoo in my hands before I start massaging it in her hair. Instantly, the familiar light floral scent which is like a fucking drug for me invades my nostrils. Since the day I started sleeping in the same bed as her, I kept burying my nose in her soft hair and drinking in her addicting smell.

"Mmh, that feels nice," Liv hums quietly and leans back against my chest.

I place a soft kiss on her shoulder before I guide her body to stand directly under the water jet where I gently rinse the shampoo out of her hair.

"I usually use a bit of that conditioner, so I can comb through my hair easier after washing it," Liv tells me and hands me another bottle. "But please put it only in the ends."

"Women and their hair care," I state with a chuckle and eye the bottle in my hand before I do what she just told me.

"I know for a fact, you men like our fluffy hair, right?" Liv remarks jokily. "So don't make fun of us!"

Laughing out loud, I start rinsing the silky conditioner out of her hair.

"I do love your hair," I admit, turning her around so she's facing me again, and give her a soft peck. "Alright, we're done!"