31: A Spark Of Life

"This is the final time I ask." 3 told you, holding up a PDA.

"Suppression of your own memories is no joke. Are. You. Sure?" She demanded, shaking the PDA with each word. You grit your teeth, clenching your fist.

  Everyone was gathered in the living room, where the room had been cleared out of furniture, leaving you and 3 in the middle, you on your knees, and 3 hold out the PDA. Marina was holding 8 as Pearl watched 3 question you.

  "Not even Marina or Pearl have seen this. We'd all be experiencing this for the first time." 3 told you, her voice stone cold. You were... very nervous, to be honest. These were your own suppressed memories... what could be hidden beneath the veil of your own terror?

  "Just... play it." You told her. 3 nodded grimly. With a tap of her finger...

  The next log started to play.

Y/n L/n's Survival Log: Entry 650

"FUCK!"

"SHIT!"

"BITCH!"

"SON OF A COCK-SUCKING MOTHERFUCKING- AAAH!" You hammered Omega's buttons one after the other, aggressively firing off torpedos, decoys, activating shields, rigging for silent running, anything as you wrestled for control of your own ship from the grasping jaws of a Juvenile Gargantuan Leviathan.

  Anyone with half a brain would wonder how the fuck one got into this situation, but you were a bit busy cursing yourself for getting anywhere near the Dead Zone to try and scout out an Adult Ghost Leviathan to kill. You tried shifting towards a different end of the crater, but this thing sprang from the depths, claiming you as a chew toy.

  "Dammit! Dammit! Da-AAAA-!" Your body was whipped aside as the Gargantuan Leviathan whipped your Cyclops into open ocean, finally deciding to leave you alone. You were actually suspended in the air for a few seconds as Omega spun like a fan on a new battery.

After a few seconds, you began to hit the sides, thumping to and fro as blue ink began to splash from various wounds that sprang up. Shoulder on the wall, back on a corner, fire extinguisher to the gut.

By the time you were back in control, both you and the main deck were a mess, covered in inky blood and wounds. Breathing heavy and ragged, you lurched for the steering wheel, turning back to the crater's edge. You could still make it...

You would make it. Just... full speed. You'd deal with fires as they sprang up.

You... would....

Your eyes slowly widened as a dark shape came up around you. Jaws and teeth slowly closed around you, giving you one last view of the rocky cliff face you were aiming for. Then... the jaws shut completely, plunging you and Omega into darkness.

You had been swallowed whole.

Y/n L/n's Survival Log: Entry 651

"No...nonono.... This can't be happening... no..." you had your head in your hands as the darkness around you grew suffocating. It was warm... humid... gross. The hard floor of Omega was all you had to cling to as the cyclops moved along the current of the Gargantuan Leviathan's innards. Where you were in it... you didn't know. But... there was no way you could make it out of this alive. Come on, you were literally garg food at this point.

Your body shuddered as you desperately tried to come up with ideas on how to survive and escape... there had to be something you could do, right?