Bargain Hunting

The two head for the car, Bridget now in the driver's seat.

Kowalski puts their things in the backseat and gets in on the other side.

"K, let's try somewhere else...any thrift stores around?" The car starts with a twist of the keys.

"Yeah, if you go straight and hang a left at the next intersection we should see one after a few minutes."

She nods and shifts the car out of the parking spot. The two were on the move once again, driving around in the rain. Bridget's style of driving is good...but it definitely looks rusty too. Kowalski watches her and then fiddles with the radio.

"—ou, I'm all about the base, about the base, no trouble—"

Music roams inside the stolen car. The ginger nods her head to the song, humming quietly. He leans back in his seat, at first humming before starting to quietly sing along.

"JJ it's pretty clear, 'bout Star Trek film two

That I can't shake-it, shake-it that sequel kinda blew~"

...Her humming stops as she listens to him. Black eyes dart at Kowalski with a look.

"...Those aren't the words—"

The scientist grins. "Sure they are!" He hummed along again with a chuckle.

And the ginger scoffs with a smile, shaking her head when her eyes avert back to the road. With a glance at her again, he sings along.

"Because you know I'm all about that space,

'Bout that space, love tribbles

I'm all 'bout that space, 'bout that space, love tribbles~"

Eyes couldn't resist landing back at the dork, Bridget's expression crossing between being confused, serious...and trying not to laugh.

'Oh my god...he's a Trekkie'

Knowing he's got her attention, and potentially her amusement, he decides to have a little fun dancing a little in the seat.

"You're bringing Star Wars back

Go and tell Adam Driver we said "Hey"!

Yo what's he playing? You got an awesome cast

But I'm here to tell you

Make sure it's fun and thrilling not like that remake o' Robocop~"

"PFFT—" Quickly her head turns to face forward again, clearing her throat from holding back a chuckle. She tries to frown, but it's arduous to be mature when there's a tall dancing pengman next to you singing a nerd parody.

"Oh come on, you know you want to laugh. Come on~" He chuckles before going into another verse.

"Because you know I'm all about that space,

'Bout that space, love tribbles

I'm all 'bout that space, 'bout that space, love tribbles

I'm all 'bout that space, 'bout that space~"

Now she tries to look away completely, biting her lip very...very hard.

'No no no, don't laugh, hold it in'