The Eagle's Nest

"No no, I'm certain we're going the right way, sir," Kowalski says, tapping his phone screen. "It says we go left up ahead."

"I'm telling you, we've been around this bend once tonight already. You got us going in circles."

"No! We are not lost."

"Oh yeah? Then where the hamsteak are we?"

"... JUST BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW THAT ANSWER DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE'RE LOST."

"THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS, KOWALSKI."

What a lovely conversation to wake up to.

Squinting up, her face feels wet from the cold breeze, Bridget's eyes open up, blinking slightly.

'Where the hell am I now??'

She grunts a bit from the yelling between the two, wishing they would stop.

Seeing her eyes open, Private reaches forward and taps Kowalski's back. "Hey um, I think she's waking up."

Both Skipper and Kowalski stop. "Huh?"

Feeling called out, she freezes for a moment, not knowing what to say or exactly what to do. "...Uh, hi,"

"Well, since you're awake, any of this look familiar to you?" Skipper grumbles.

Bridget lifts her head up to look around, before making a slightly nervous expression. Despite the fact that this street MAY be the one she would pass by from a few days ago, her memory is a bit fuzzy to it.

"...Uhhhhhhhh-"

There is silence for a moment before Skipper sighs. "Great. We're lost."

"Hey, you try ta remember directions in a god damn big city after movin in three days ago and see how well ya remember shit," Bridget grumbles as she huffs, looking at Kowalski. "What street name is this?"

"Uhhh...Leslie Drive?"

Biting her lip, Bridget thinks. She points forward, which to the boys, is backward. "Turn around, go straight, and make a right turn on the corner,"

"See? Told you you were going the wrong way." Skipper snorts, turning around.

"Well! We can't all be perfect." Kowalski snaps back.

'Jesus fuckin christ, do these two always fuckin argue? My god can they knock it off'

With the group of pengmen (and Bridget) heading where the given directions are, the scenery becomes a little more familiar to the boys, like they've been here before.

"Hey, now I know where we're at." Skipper says. "Remember that time that dame took Private as a chew toy for her demon dog? Ain't this her street?"

"Actually come to think of it, yeah!"

The ginger blinks in confusion. "...Wait what?"

"Oh yeah, a few Christmases ago this old lady tried buying Private as a chew toy for her poodle." Skipper nods.

"Ah" She thinks for a moment.

"...Does she always carry a handbag and speak in a Russian accent?"

"Yep, that's the one."

"Ah, yeah, she lives across from me."

"..... Great."

It isn't long before they reach the apartment complex.  Minus the snow, it still looks the same. Skipper sets her down.