"I didn't make him. He wanted to. And I'm driving him home later so don't worry about it. Kiss so we can continue the game Mango."

Minho sighed but after all, it was just a game, Mina had said it was okay, and he had already kissed Jisung before. But that wasn't really what he was worried about he knew Jisung hadn't decided on his own to drink alcohol but he decided to worry about it later since he was very obviously too drunk to explain anything.

"No talking about it after," Jisung said as he leaned closer to Minho.

"Of course," Minho replied, not able to keep himself from laughing a bit at him because of how cute he was being but regretted it immediately once he remembered that the younger is drunk.

To Minho's surprise, Jisung was the one that leaned in first this time and quickly moved his arms around Minho's neck to bring him closer.

Minho of course kissed back moved away before things went too far.

"You're also reallly good at kissing," Jisung complimented and leaned his forehead onto Minho's shoulder.

"Do you feel okay?" Minho asked and patted Jisung's back as people eventually stopped paying attention to them and went back to the game since it didn't seem like Jisung was going to go back to his spot.

"Ha ha I feel amazing" Jisung responded.

"You won't feel amazing tomorrow. Do you want to go home?"

"No, I wanna keep playing the game so we can kiss again dummy," Jisung said and moved his head up to look at Minho with a pout.

"Jisungie! Come back to sit next to me" Mina finally called for him and Jisung sighed.

"I'll see you," Jisung said, poking Minho's chest with his finger "next time it's my turn," he said with a wink before going back to where Mina was.

Jisung had ended up falling asleep on Mina's shoulder once he moved back to his spot and now Minho was keeping a close eye on him to make sure he didn't consume any more alcohol. He felt guilty for leaving him and letting it happen in the first place but it wasn't his fault considering that Mina wouldn't have let him follow them around everywhere.

Minho simply denied playing once it was his turn and finally decided to stand up and walk over to where Mina and Jisung were.

"Mina I'll take him home. I'm pretty sure you don't even know where he lives and I don't think he's well enough to give you directions."

Minho suddenly talking to her was earning her glares from her friends so she made sure to clear her throat before responding loudly enough for others to hear her.

"You're such a good best friend to him!" She smiled, "you're right. He probably should go home, thank you so much." She smiled and shook Jisung's shoulder to wake him up. She didn't want to leave yet since she had met so many new people and was loving everything about the party but Jisung was asleep anyways and they had already made it clear to everyone that they were dating. And she wouldn't have to deal with driving him home later.

"Hmm?" Jisung asked as he sleepily lifted his head.

"Mango is going to take you home for me since you're tired." She explained sweetly.