3521-3540 Xuanwu Cub

Beginne am Anfang

  From small, medium, large, extra-large, super-large...ten sizes and models, everything is available.

  Nangong Liuyun chose the fastest small metal spacecraft. He threw the little dragon and the little black cat into it and steered the metal spacecraft all the way north.

  Put in the aquamarine, set the direction, and the metal direction can automatically control the flight.

  Until this moment, Nangong Liuyun really calmed down.

  He sat slumped in the soft chair, his hands on his knees, his palms covering his face, motionless.

  The omnipotent and domineering Nangong Lord, at this moment, he exudes a deep loneliness and self-abandonment.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 3522 The tide of monsters 8

  Nangong Liuyun stayed in that posture on the ten-square-meter-sized metal spacecraft, sitting withered all day.

  The little dragon looked at the motionless Nangong Liuyun, his dark eyes moved. Step by step, inch by inch, it quietly moved to the side of Nangong Liuyun, with its small furry body next to him.

  In the past, the little dragon was afraid of flowing clouds in Nangong.

  Because of his strength, because of his domineering, because of his omnipotence, the little dragon both worships and respects Nangong Liuyun. The animal's instinct tells it that this powerful man is very dangerous. So it dare not get too close.

  But at this moment, Nangong Liuyun sat there blankly, his whole body lost his look, and the whole body was filled with a gray and decayed breath, like a flower of defeat, making people unable to help but want to approach him and warm him. .

  The little black cat sat obediently on the little chair, looking at the blue sky outside the window with a cold look, his expression especially complicated.

  When it was first contracted by Su Luo, it was unconvinced, unwilling, and reconciled, and always wanted to retaliate severely one day. But after Su Luo, it knew what an opportunity was.

  Heiyuwei test, Alcatraz Island, Yuhua Island... For others, it takes thousands of years to get promoted to one star, and there are many difficulties, but with Su Luo, promotion is as simple as eating and drinking.

  A hundred years have passed, and its promotion speed is as fast as a dream. Until now, when Su Luo was taken away, the little black cat realized that it had already recognized Su Luo as its true owner. Just surrender to her.

  Master, will you come back? Thinking of the strange bird that disappeared suddenly and suddenly, the little black cat clenched his fists!

  With the passage of time, the dull pain in Nangong Liuyun's heart spread day by day, spreading to the limbs.

  Nangong Liuyun sat there withered as if he had lost his vitality.

  He clearly knew that if Su Luo could not be found this time, then in his long future years, he would lose the power to live, and even if he was alive, he would be a walking dead.

  Nangong Liuyun suddenly stood up from the soft chair, moving violently, turning over the little dragon that was rubbing against his leg.

  Nangong Liuyun picked up the snow-white little Shenlong, put his hands under its armpits, facing its eyes, and said seriously and seriously: "Your master is very smart and will definitely protect herself, right?"