19. healing

The hand Jungkook has on the door handle freezes as he stands there in silence. Squeezing his hand into a fist and hitting the door with it in a harsh, fast movement, he then turns around quickly and a few long, quick strides later he reaches Jimin and pulls him in into a long, passionate kiss that Jimin does not refuse.

It feels as though time stops at that moment - as if the whole world stops and it's just them and their lips connecting in such a mellow, slow kiss. Their lips connect like two puzzle pieces, as if meant for each other. Jimin squints his eyes and wraps his hands around Jungkook's neck as Jungkook pulls him closer against his body, desperate to feel him. Jungkook's so soaked that his clothes soak Jimin's own as they kiss, but Jimin doesn't care. Their lips move slowly, but eagerly, eager to taste each other again like it's the last thing they'll ever do.

Jimin pulls on Jungkook's clothes to bring him closer, too scared for this moment to end and letting him go again. They kiss for so long that they pull away just to take a breath.

As they stand there, panting and staring at each other's wet lips, Jungkook places his forehead against Jimin's and smiles bitterly, "I fell for you the moment you walked through that curtain at the restaurant, Jimin", he confesses and Jimin stops breathing, immediately locking his eyes with Jungkook's to understand if he's telling the truth. "The way you awkwardly laughed and shyly looked through that list, the way you spoke and carried yourself, the way your eyes disappear each time you smile genuinely. All of it. I just didn't want to accept it because the last time I did... it didn't end very well", his expression changes into a pained one, a bitter taste coming in his mouth at the memory of his last relationship. "I'm so sorry. For everything", he whispers.

Jimin doesn't know what to say, his mind empty and his heart racing. He figures words aren't needed at this moment, only actions. So he pulls Jungkook in for another kiss, this time it's more dirty, hungry, nasty almost - their tongues fighting, biting each other's lips harshly to the point of drawing blood. It's all so fast but exactly what both of them need.

Jungkook can taste the saltiness of Jimin's previous tears that slid down to his mouth and becomes rougher as he deepens the kiss, taking out the anger he has at himself for making Jimin cry.

Without even realising, they've been walking backwards towards Jimin's bedroom. When they realise, Jungkook speaks without a second thought, his desperation not well hidden, "Condoms."

Jimin nods his head quickly and immediately walks towards his night stand to grab the condoms in the second drawer that he bought one day hoping that someday he'd get laid.

Grabbing one, he goes to give it to Jungkook but he gets caught off guard by Jungkook picking up from the waist and throwing him on the bed with the just enough power to not throw him off. Jimin giggles for the first time in days and Jungkook wants to punch himself at how his heart flutters at the sound.

Their clothes are off before they know it, thrown off somewhere across the room. They kiss throughout the whole time of them trying to take their clothes off, as if they don't have time to taste each other enough.

When they're both naked, Jungkook takes a moment to appreciate Jimin's beauty. His slim body and pale skin, his blond hair falling perfectly on the mattress, his feline eyes looking up at him through lidded lashes. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?", he says, breathless.

Jimin blushes a deep red at that, unsure of what to reply. "I-I don't think so." Jungkook smiles brightly and leans down to give him another long kiss which Jimin welcomes by wrapping his arms around his neck.

Without wasting any more time, Jungkook slides two fingers inside Jimin with no warning, making him gasp loudly and clench his walls around Jungkook's fingers in pain. When he finally gets used to the feeling of Jungkook's long fingers sliding in and out of him, he relaxes his muscles and lets himself get lost to the feeling.