6. love making

The one sitting on the left side of the round table speaks up with a kind, soft smile, "Ah, you must be Jimin. I'm Kim Namjoon, we've talked on the phone a few times. I'm glad to finally meet you", he smiles a wide, stunning smile with deep dimples making an appearance. Jimin stops himself from squirming at how gorgeous this man is. 

"Nice to meet you, too, Mr. Kim", Jimin replies shyly and smiles back hesitantly. 

"Oh, please, drop the formalities. Call me Namjoon", his deep voice sends tingles down Jimin's whole body.  

Jimin giggles slightly, "Okay, Namjoon". Jimin suddenly feels way more comfortable and less anxious. 

Without even daring to turn and face the guy sitting next to Namjoon, Jimin takes a seat. 

"Not even gonna greet me, Mr. Park?", a husky, silk voice that's slightly teasing makes Jimin jump in his seat slightly. 

Turning to his right, he sees JK staring right back at him. 

He's right there, next to him. 

Jimin feels slightly dizzy as he takes a good look at him up close. He looks heavenly in the videos, but in real life? He's ethereal.

He's wearing a black button-up shirt with a few of the top buttons unbuttoned, a gold necklace around his neck complimenting his skin. Unlike Namjoon who's wearing a full tux, he's dressed less formally. His dark hair is slicked back perfectly, showing off his forehead, his defined jawline and a tattoo at the side of his neck that seems to be a dragon. The way he's sitting, with his back leaned against the chair, a leg crossed over the other, and his hands sitting in his lap, gives him an aura that is more authoritative than friendly. 

His gaze is so captivating that Jimin simply cannot ignore it, as much as he wanted to. With such dark, deep eyes staring right at him, he feels naked under his gaze. It's like he's stripped him off his clothing before they even discuss anything. His oozing confidence and dominance fogs up Jimin's mind to the point that he can't think straight. 

"S-Sorry, hi. I'm Jimin", he smiles although his nervousness. 

With a slight smirk that's almost hidden, he replies, "I know."

If Jimin wasn't in such a shy state at the moment, he would scoff. Instead, he says with a small voice, "And you are?"

"I'm JK."

He won't even tell him his real name? 

"I know", Jimin retorts with the small amount of confidence left in him.  

JK raises an eyebrow cheekily without breaking eye contact for not even a second. Gulping, Jimin takes his eyes off that hypnotising glare and stares at the table instead, regretting his life choices.

"Should we oder first before we get into the boring stuff?", Namjoon asks, sensing Jimin's nervousness.

Jimin orders a simple steak with a salad on the side. His appetite left the building as soon as he sat down next to the man he had wet dreams about. 

As the food arrives surprisingly fast, Namjoon starts the small talk as JK sits there and observes. "So, you're a dance major?", Namjoon says as he takes a forkful of his carbonara. 

"Yeah. Dancing has always been the only thing I'm good at", he chuckles slightly and nibbles on his steak. 

"I'm guessing you do modern dance or ballet even?", JK speaks up after taking a long sip of his red wine. 

Jimin, surprised at how he guessed that, nods and hums in agreement. "How did you know?"

JK shrugs, "From the way you carry your body. These require a lot of flexibility and grace, which you have. I can tell you're good at it", he says with a straight face, without a single smile appearing on his lips not even for a bit. 

Jimin feels his stomach curl and twist at how he observed all that in just these few minutes that he's been here. He clears his throat and looks away shyly after mumbling a small 'thank you'. 

After finishing their meal and ordered a few drinks, Jimin has gotten way more comfortable, thanks to Namjoon's naturally kind face. 

The way he would at times crack a few jokes in order to make Jimin feel more at peace made him be his own self without worrying if they'll find him weird or obnoxious. 

About half an hour or so later, Namjoon pulls out of his bag a few papers and places them on the table. Jimin gets suddenly nervous again, shifting in his seat. 

"So, Jimin, we've talked on the phone before and we've gone over the basics. This is a legitimate contract and it will be treated as it is. We do this for legal reasons since we don't want anyone suing us for 'exploiting them online'. So, we'll need to go through the terms and a few details before you sign it. Is that okay with you?", he asks with a comforting tone, his kind eyes bringing warmth in Jimin's cold body. 

Jimin nods and stays quiet, his anxiety racing. 

"This does not mean that you cannot back out of it at any time you feel like", he says with a stern look and points at the papers, "We have no intention in forcing you to do anything. I know this can be scary, but I assure you that JK would never make you do something you don't want to, especially since this will all be on camera". 

Jimin turns to face JK who is already staring right at him with that stare that digs holes on his face. JK doesn't speak, nor does Jimin. It's like in that moment of eye contact, Jimin was searching in the other's eyes for some sort of reassurance that what Namjoon said is true. 

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Smiling, he says to Namjoon, "I know." 

Namjoon smiles back and continues, "If, in case, you want to back out before you even do anything, you have to tell him. If it's too much during it, you have to use a safe word."

Jimin nods and notes everything down mentally. 

"As of the payment, we discussed it on the phone and you will be given the check right before the live stream by JK." 

Jimin keeps forgetting the fact that he will get payed for it. The amount of money he's given for just one night is insane and he still has a hard time believing it.

"Okay, we will go over the conditions for you two, but I'll let JK discuss it with you since it's between the two of you", he smiles and hands both Jimin and Jungkook a copy of the contract. 

Jimin goes through the pages quickly, his throat getting dry suddenly. His eyes are scanning the pages, not really reading anything but seeing what it is about. 

Without even taking a single look at the contract and having his eyes fixed only on Jimin, JK speaks up, "I want to make it clear to you that this", he points between himself and Jimin, "will not be love making."

With his tone so serious and his eyes so dark and daring, his straight-forward statement makes Jimin want to crawl under the table and never come back out.

Things are getting serious and Jimin hates it.