17. red

He's knocking on Jungkook's door.

Why, you ask?

Because he couldn't get himself to refuse Jungkook.

He knew that this was his last chance at something with Jungkook, even if it is with another man.

He would move on after this. He knew he could. He just needed one more night to prove to himself that Jungkook isn't as perfect as he remembers him to be. That's it.

And after that he'll completely forget about Jungkook's existence.

When Jungkook opens the door and his eyes fall on Jimin, his whole face lights up - and that's when Jimin realises he's damned.

"I'm glad you came", Jungkook says in relief, as if he expected Jimin to bail on him last minute.

Jimin smiles and walks inside the apartment. Nothing has changed. It's exactly as Jimin left it, except a bit messier. The familiar smell of vanilla in the air calms his nerves.

When Jungkook leads him in the same bedroom where he popped his cherry, Jimin stops right at the door frame when he notices another man already standing in the bedroom.

Jungkook notices Jimin's uneasiness and speaks up, "Uh, Jimin, this is-"

"Jihyun?!", Jimin asks in a high pitched tone, his eyes ready to pop out of their sockets.

When Jihyun takes a good look at Jimin and realises who he actually is, he runs at him to bring him in a tight, suffocating hug. "Jiminie, oh my god."

Out of all people Jungkook could have chosen, he chose someone in the same major with him. Could this get any worse?

Jimin resists the urge to push Jihyun away. Instead, he laughs awkwardly.

"So you're the infamous JM? Oh my, I was obsessed with that livestream. It was so good", Jihyun says brightly, his teeth as white as ever and his heart shaped smile so adorable that Jimin simply can't help but smile back.

Is this the moment where the ground opens up and swallows me? Please? Jimin sighs.

"Thank you?", he says and desperately tries to escape Jihyun's grasp on his arms.

He still has time to run, right?

"You guys know each other?", Jungkook asks as he points a finger between them, a small frown on his face at what Jimin would have thought as jealousy if he didn't know that Jungkook didn't give a single fuck about him.

Jihyun nods excitedly, like a puppy, "We're in the same major."

What has Jimin done in his previous life to deserve this?

"This will be easier then, right Jimin?", Jungkook asks him with a raised eyebrow, almost like he knows that he hates this with his whole being - and he's enjoying it.

Jimin gives him a look that could break glass and smiles menacingly at him, "Yes, JK, much easier", the sarcasm in his voice almost too obvious but not obvious enough for Jihyun to notice.

Jihyun claps quickly in excitement as Jimin and Jungkook send each other death glares, "This will be so much fun."

Jimin doesn't blame Jungkook for choosing Jihyun. He has no flaw on him - his eyes cat-like and captivating, his skin as clear as a baby's soft skin, his hair slick and dyed in a deep red, his body slim with a hint of abs. Of course he would do a livestream with him - he's a whole model.

Jimin feels suddenly very insecure next to him.

"Alright, let's get ready then", Jungkook speaks up, "For this one, you will both have to wear a harness. Nothing too extreme. I will also tie your hands behind your back", his eyes fall on Jimin, making his heart drop to his stomach, "Jimin is a little more experienced with that, so you'll be fine, right?", his question is almost provocative - it's not to make sure Jimin feels safe, it's to poke and tease him.