7. safe word

Jimin finds it ridiculous, almost humiliating, at how he thought that Jimin didn't already know that. Obviously he's aware of how this is plain, emotionless sex. He's talking to a camboy he just met, after all. He knows he's not in a fanfic and that JK would most probably forget his existence the moment that camera goes off. 

He couldn't help but feel his heart sink at how nonchalantly he said that to him, though. 

Yes, Jimin would normally expect something more soft and lowkey for his first time, but he's seen JK's lives. He knew how he... did things before he decided to get himself involved into this. So to even assume that Jimin is that dumb to expect something else is embarrassing. 

"What you need to know about me is that I can be a bit overwhelming to handle. I like to be rough, and sometimes I get really into it." 

I know, Jimin almost says but keeps it to himself. 

Jimin gulps but doesn't break eye contact not even for a second. 

"Control is very important to me, Jimin. I don't know if you like to be submissive or not, but submitting to me will make it less... troublesome for you", he takes a sip of his wine, keeping the intense eye contact with Jimin. 

Jimin mimics him and takes a sip of his own - quite expensive - red wine, licking his red, plump lips right after. He notices how JK averts his eyes to stare at the movement of his tongue over his lips for a second but quickly looks back up to his eyes, making it seem as if he never looked. 

Jimin tries his hardest to not blush the same deep red colour of his wine and only nods. 

JK goes on like nothing happened, "Obviously enough, I like being on top. Are you a switch, or bottom?" 

"B-Bottom", he stutters shyly. "I could be a switch with the right people, though."

JK smirks, "Perfect."

Jimin takes another sip of his wine, suddenly feeling the need to get drunk in order to handle this. 

"The fact that I might get really into it is why we need a safe word. What word do you want to go for?" 

Jimin spits out the first word that comes in his mind, "Mangoes?" 

"Mangoes?", JK says with a raised eyebrow. 

"I-I like mangoes", Jimin wants to punch himself. 

JK, for the first time in this whole night, chuckles lowly and shakes his head. Jimin blushes and plays with his shirt nervously. It's the first time he's heard him laugh up close and it was caused by him. He wants to explode. 

"How about we just use the traffic lights to make it simple, yeah?" 

Jimin nods. 

"Green means everything is fine, yellow means you're close to your limit, and red means stop. Got it?"

Jimin nods again. 

"Let's move on to the practical things", he shuffles the papers as he searches for something, "During the live your eyes will be covered with a blindfold just for the sake of secrecy, unless you don't mind showing your face. Is that okay?"

Jimin imagines one of his relatives coming across the video with his face in it and shivers visibly. 

"A blindfold is fine."

JK pauses to stare at him for a few seconds, something in his eyes that Jimin cannot distinguish. 

"Moving on to the kinks. On page five you can see the list of all the kinks that I'm into. Please let me know which ones you are comfortable with."