12. their world

After Jimin puts on the ridiculous panties, he puts his pants back on as well as his shirt. He's not ready for JK to look at him like that yet. 

When JK comes back in the room, he begins explaining everything in a serious tone. "I will start the livestream and talk to them for a minute or so and then I'll call you to come in the frame", he shows Jimin the black blindfold in his hand, "You will be blindfolded during the whole thing since you want your identity hidden. I'll be guiding you so you don't need to worry about anything." 

Jimin nods slowly.

JK takes a deep breath, "From our meeting last time, I noticed you especially like being tied up and... degraded. Right?", he looks at Jimin for confirmation. Jimin nods shyly, only facing the floor.

He walks closer to him and grabs Jimin's chin with his thumb and forefinger, making him look up at him, "I will tie your hands behind your back, and from then on you will only have to do everything I tell you", he looks deeply in Jimin's eyes, as if he's looking for something in them. 

"Okay", Jimin replies in a small voice. 

JK lets go of him and walks to his desk to grab some papers that Jimin imagines are the contract. "So, just to make sure, you're okay with all of these?", he points at the list of kinks on the page. Jimin nods again.

JK nods, his eyes fixed on the page. 

"Okay, let me change and we'll start in a bit", he walks towards his closet and searches for something to wear. When he starts undressing by taking his shirt off, Jimin gets shy and turns his back at him, which JK notices and smirks. 

"D-Do I just stay in my panties?", Jimin asks as he plays with the hem of his shirt. 

"Actually, you can keep your button-up on", JK walks towards him and unbuttons a few buttons of his shirt and smiles at him, "Better."

Jimin then takes off his pants slowly, looking to see if JK is staring at him and pleased to discover he's now staring at his computer screen instead. His shirt is oversized enough that it reaches down to his thighs, hiding what he wants to be hidden. 

When JK turns to tell him something, he stops himself midway and only stares Jimin down, from head to toe. They stay there for a few seconds until JK clears his throat and says, "You're JM, I'm JK. What are your safe words?", he asks sternly.

"Green, yellow, red."

"Good. Use them, Jimin", he emphasises, his tone stern. "Oh, also", he goes to pick up something from his desk and turns back with a piece of paper, "As promised."

JK handed Jimin the check of all the money he promised him. Jimin stares at it in silent shock, still not believing that he's earned this much money from just... this.

After a few moments of silence, Jimin looks up at him with a small smirk, "You know I can just take this and run away right now, right?"

JK raises an eyebrow, the corner of his lips twitching as he tries not to laugh, "You know I can outrun and catch you, right?"

"You wanna try it?", Jimin challenges. 

"Depends on how much you want your ass destroyed tonight", JK says sarcastically, but with an undertone of honesty behind his voice.

Jimin's mouth falls open in disbelief. He closes it soon after because he actually cares about his ass. 

"Thank you, though", he says in a small voice, his head facing the floor to avoid any eye contact.

JK only nods.

A rush of anxiousness hits Jimin like a tidal wave, his blood suddenly boiling in anticipation when he realises what's coming next.