9. impatient

"But only after the live", JK adds with an index finger pointed upwards. 

"JK, I don't think that's a good idea", Namjoon says with his eyes full of distress. 

"It's fine Namjoon-ah, I trust him", he repeats Jimin's words from earlier as he stares into his eyes.

Jimin smiles and looks away, pushing his hair away from his face with a swift move. 

JK has already shown his face to his audience, so what harm would it do if just another guy he has a livestream with learns his name? 

The night went on with both of them discussing the conditions and Jimin reading again and again the contract, just to be sure of what he's getting himself into. 

After a few cheeky remarks, a few moments of JK catching Jimin staring at him and Jimin immediately looking away, and some laughs later, they get up to leave. 

"Do you want a ride?", JK had offered as they were walking towards the exit. 

"No, no, my friend is on the way", Jimin had lied. JK only nodded. 

"I'll call you to arrange the live", Namjoon said kindly, a reassuring smile on his face with the cutest dimples showing. 

Jimin nodded and smiled back, muttering a 'thank you'. 

As they walked out the restaurant and reached the side of the street where a few cars were parked, JK had placed a hand around Jimin's waist softly, catching him off guard, "See you soon, angel. Don't forget about me", he whispered in his ear and then left a small kiss under his ear, making Jimin's whole body shiver in a way he never had before.

And then he left, leaving Jimin with a flushed face, a heart beating like crazy in his chest, and a boner growing in his pants. 

"He said what?!", Hoseok jumps up from the floor where he was lying on as Jimin narrated all the events. 

Taehyung laughs and tries to stop himself from screaming with a pillow pressed on his face.

"Dude, this is legit", Hoseok says in disbelief, his eyes about to pop out of their sockets. 

Jimin, hugging a pillow as he sits on his bed, nods and blushes as he remembers the events of last night. 

"Will you kill me if I watch the live stream?", Taehyung jumps in excitedly, earning a disgusted expression from both Jimin and Hoseok. "What? Is it bad that I wanna see my best friend's first time?" 

Silence fills the room until Hoseok breaks it, "You're weird, Tae."

Taehyung rolls his eyes and leans back on the bed with a pout, "Fine, I won't watch."

All of them are gathered up in Jimin's room as soon as they found the time, too impatient to wait for a day or two, or too excited to only listen through a call. 

"How was he up close? Not just his looks but his personality? Was he an ass? Was he shy and distant?", Hoseok asks eagerly. 

"He... he was flirty most of the time but serious at others. He made sure that I knew he would take care of me, since this is also my first time. It just... it was perfect. We laughed, we talked for hours about not only the contract but random shit. He saw how hesitant I was and tried to make me as comfortable as I could be", Jimin flushes a bright red and squirms in the pillow in his lap. 

"Someone has a crush", Taehyung coos, teasing Jimin with a high pitched tone. Hoseok giggles.

"No. No. I just... this is just sex. It's a one time thing. Don't get anything mixed up here", Jimin warns.

"The issue is for you to not get anything mixed up, love", Hoseok says with a sudden change in his tone. 

Jimin stares at his feet to avoid eye contact. "I won't. I know what this is."

They talk for about an hour about everything that happened. Taehyung gasped with every little thing and Hoseok dramatically fell on the floor in response to what Jimin had experienced last night. 

His phone randomly rings, interrupting their conversation. Jimin looks at the unknown number and thinks of someone he might know with this number. When no one comes to mind, he still answers the phone with a 'hello', shushing the other two bickering next to him. 

"Jimin? This is JK", he hears that velvety voice through the phone, that smooth, deep voice that makes his insides twist and turn with each utterance. 

Jimin slaps a hand on his mouth in shock, not knowing how to react to this sudden phone call. Hoseok and Taehyung stare at him in confusion as to who he's talking to. When Jimin covers the phone and whispers 'it's JK' with a terrified expression, they both jump up from the bed and signal for Jimin to put in on speaker. 

After he puts it on speaker, Jimin speaks up with a trembling voice, "Oh hey", his voice goes higher than he expected it to go and he clears his throat. 

"Sorry if I'm calling at the wrong time. I asked Namjoon for your number", he hears the slight nervousness in JK's voice and his heart melts. Hoseok squeals but Taehyung covers his mouth before he's able to let out another sound. 

"N-No, I'm not really doing anything right now, don't worry", he laughs nervously, "Is there something wrong with the contract?" 

"No, no. Nothing wrong, don't worry. It's the opposite actually." 

Jimin doesn't respond, only sits in silence as he waits for JK to continue. 

"I called to arrange a date for the livestream", his voice goes deeper at that for some reason, waiting for a reaction from Jimin. 

Jimin gulps audibly as the two fanboys in front of him  try their hardest to not scream or laugh. 

"Oh, um... you called earlier than I expected you to", he laughs nervously again, rubbing the back of his neck. 

JK chuckles slightly, "Yeah, I'm too impatient to wait."

He's impatient to meet him.  Jimin feels like fainting.

"U-Uh, okay yeah sure, um", Jimin stutters, "When are you free?" 

"Well, that's what I was going to ask you, actually. What day are you free this week?", he hears him shuffle with papers through the phone. 

Jimin looks at his two, very excited, best friends for some kind of guidance. 

"Play it hard to get. Tell him you got a lot of things going on", Taehyung whispers in a not so low voice which was probably heard through the phone. 

Hoseok slaps the back of Taehyung's neck and whispers, "No, show him that you're excited and eager to meet him."

Jimin decides to not listen to any of them and responds after a few seconds of JK waiting at the other end of the line, "Um... let me check my.. my planner", he says hesitantly since he doesn't even have a planner. He was never able to keep one and he's not that busy anyway. 

Taehyung snorts as Jimin pretends to look for his planner. 

After a few seconds he says, "Oh looks like I'm free from Friday till Sunday", he lies. 

"Great, then let's schedule it on Saturday at about 5 p.m.?" 

Jimin takes a deep breath to calm his nerves, as he realises what he's scheduling this meet up for. "Y-Yeah, sounds great!" 

"Is it okay if you text me your address so that I can pick you up?" 

Jimin freezes. "N-No, it's fine I can just take a ride to your place." 

"We're not going to my place first, Jimin."

Jimin, along with Taehyung and Hoseok, stop breathing. Their faces a mix of confusion, excitement, and worry as they wait for Jimin to answer. 

"B-But where are we going then-" 

"See you on Saturday, angel", and with that he hang up. 

Jimin stays there, staring at nothing, while Hoseok laughs hysterically and Taehyung buries his head in a pillow to quieten his screams.