5. first impression

Jimin has probably checked himself in the mirror for the millionth time this evening. 

After a call to the manager that he made not long after the email he received, they scheduled a meeting for the Friday coming at a restaurant in the centre of Seoul, where he will be able to talk things through with JK. 

A small heart attack later and a few drops of sweat down Jimin's forehead, the manager assured him that he himself will be present at the meeting, which was a huge relief for Jimin. 

He's never been the outgoing type who could always keep a conversation going no matter how intimidating the other person was. Especially in occasions where he meets someone for the first time, he gets super shy and awkward. 

He doesn't know if he would be able to handle being with JK alone. Which is concerning since he basically just sold his virginity to him. 

It does feel like he's selling it for money, but money isn't the only reason he's doing this. 

Maybe after the live stream, he'll be able to leave his shy, introverted self behind and welcome his openly gay and adventurous one. 

It's an experience he should't let go of, either way. 

It is now a few days later, Friday evening, and Jimin's hands cannot stop shaking. 

The moment he stepped out of his bedroom, Hoseok almost kicked him back inside. "This is what you're wearing? Come on, you have to make a good first impression. Jeans and a sweater? Really?", he had sighed and ran to his own room, desperately searching for something in his closet. 

He returned with a button-up baby pink shirt and a pair of skinny, ripped black jeans that hug his plump ass exquisitely. After putting the shirt on and tugging only the front in his pants, he unbuttons the first three buttons just because he's feeling scandalous tonight. 

Hoseok then brings a few silver necklaces along with some rings that h forces Jimin to wear them. Jimin never wears jewelry except a few rings at times. 

Taking a look at himself in the full length mirror, he decides that he doesn't really hate how he looks. It's a simple yet classy outfit, perfect for the occasion. His smokey make up completes the look perfectly.

"You want to impress but not make it seem as if you actually dressed to impress, you know?", Hoseok speaks as if he's been a fashion designer his whole life. 

Jimin is thankful for Hoseok in the end. Although their styles are completely different, Hoseok has way more knowledge on the topic, so Jimin doesn't protest. 

After a few attempts from Hoseok to convince Jimin to finally leave the house, Jimin, with a racing heart and sweaty palms, exits the house and takes an uber to the restaurant. 

"Good luck, babe. Use protection!", Hoseok had yelled at him as he exited the door. Jimin had heard Yoongi mumble something after him along the lines of 'they're not fucking, Hobi, it's a meeting', making Jimin laugh.

Jimin loves his gay parents. 

On the way to the restaurant, Jimin's thoughts were racing as he watched the city come alive outside the car's window. 

Before he had time to consider turning back, he's arrived at the place. 

Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, he then steps in through the massive doors of the restaurant. 

Red coloured walls and chandeliers immediately catch his attention, as well as the tables surrounded with people wearing tuxedos and sparkly dresses. The air is filled with expensive cologne along with the smell of freshly cooked meat. 

Jimin is mesmerised by the details of the restaurant. He's definitely not meant to be here. He's never even been to a fancy restaurant meant for people who shit money before. Hell, he's forgotten what a proper restaurant looks like from the amount of times he's been in a McDonalds, shoving a BigMac in his face at 2 a.m. 

The formal look of the restaurant makes everything feel heavier. Jimin's slightly more casual clothing gives him slight comfort, making him imagine that he's only meeting up with a friend for some ramyun. 

A waiter, dressed in a suit and a bowtie, approaches him and distracts him from his thoughts. "Hello, sir. Have you booked a table?"

Jimin, suddenly intimidated, stutters, "Y-Yeah, I'm here with, uh, Kim Namjoon." 

The waiter, nodding and looking for something in his iPad, motions for him to follow him. 

After they've reached the back of the restaurant, the waiter pulls a red, velvet curtain out of the way to reveal a private area with only three tables. 

The fact that they'll be away from everyone in the restaurant, closed off from the rest of the world, calms Jimin more since he won't have to worry about anyone overhearing the conversation. 

Jimin doesn't know what to expect after entering the private area. He doesn't know if they'll already be there, or if he'll have to wait for them. He's 10 minutes early, so he doesn't expect them to be there.

After entering, he notices how all the tables are empty, except the one in the middle where two men are seated, chatting about god knows what. 

Both of them stop their conversation and look up when they notice Jimin appearing from the curtain, making him gulp audibly and stop in his tracks. 

Jimin wants to run away. He begs for the earth to open up and swallow him, he hopes for an ufo to appear and drag him away from this earth. 

But nothing like that happens. He's standing in the entrance of the area, with the two men staring right at him. 

With shaky hands, a heart beating like it's about to pop out of his chest, he walks slowly to the table with his eyes fixed on the floor to avoid eye contact. 

When he reaches the table, he gathers all the courage he has and, with a low, uncertain tone, he mumbles shyly, "Hello."