8. deal

The atmosphere is suddenly way heavier as both of them stare shocked at Jimin like he just told them he's 8 months pregnant. 

"Jimin, why didn't you tell me?", Namjoon, who Jimin almost forgot the existence of since he's only been quiet and noting things down this whole time, speaks up with a concern in his voice. 

Jimin feels the sudden urge to scream. The blood in his veins is replaced with pure embarrassment, his cheeks and the tips of his ears are fully red. 

"I... I don't know-"

"Why did you choose to do this?", JK jumps in, his facial features hard and morphed into a mix of anger but more confusion. 

"Does it matter that much?", he shrinks away from the table and hugs his side with his arm. 

He wants to disappear from the face of earth. This was a mistake. He should have never even thought of doing this. He suddenly realises how stupid all of this is and how dumb he was to think that this was a good idea.

"You know, this was a stupid idea to begin with. I'll just... I'll leave. I'm sorry for wasting your time", he says in a small voice and gets up from his chair with force, making the chair almost fall backwards. 

Before he's able to take a step, a strong hand grasps his wrist in such a harsh way that Jimin winces at how hard he's being pulled back, "Jimin, please, stay."

He looks back to see a genuine and pleading expression painted on JK's face, like he genuinely cares and feels responsible that Jimin reacted in such a way.  

Jimin slowly sits back down, unsure of why he's even listening to him. He's not sure as to why they reacted so negatively. Yes, he should have told them from the beginning, but in the end it doesn't matter. It's just sex and money they're discussing. Jimin being a virgin is a matter that he has to deal with on his own and since he was the one who decided to do this, what's the big deal?

"I'm sorry I reacted that way. It just caught me off guard", he loosens his grip on Jimin's wrist but doesn't let go, instead he rubs soothing circles with his thumb on the exposed skin on Jimin's wrist.

Jimin sighs and avoids eye contact by staring at the abandoned glass of wine, "If it bothers you in any way we can cancel it right here. I don't want pity or special treatment."

JK retracts his hand and leans back on his chair, his face taking the usual expression that oozes confidence, "It's neither pity nor special treatment. Why would that bother me? It excites me, rather. In fact, virginity isn't such a big deal like everyone makes it seem like", he shrugs. Jimin makes eye contact, intrigued as to what he's saying. JK smirks, "You wanna know how I lost mine?" 

Jimin blinks multiple times and opens his mouth to say something but closes it back. He nods.

JK takes a sip of his wine before he speaks up, his eyes staring off into nothing, "It was many many years back, at the wedding of a relative I never even talked to before then. I was about 15 and, to add, very dumb", he chuckles and shakes his head. Jimin leans closer, placing his elbows on the table, paying full attention and completely forgetting what happened earlier. "I had one too many champagne glasses and as a skinny 15 year old boy, I was blacked out. Long story short, I met a boy that was about 2 years older and fucking gorgeous. We clicked, we were both very drunk and young, and we did it in the restrooms. I sucked him off and then fucked him in the stall. Mind you, back then I thought I was completely straight."

Jimin's mouth falls wide open and JK groans with a smile plastered on his face, "Oh, come on, is it that weird?"

Jimin blinks about five hundred times and takes a deep breath, "You... fucked a guy in a stall as your uncles were walking in and out of that restroom?"