2. alone

"There's no way", Jimin says finally and hides his face under his warm blanket.

Hoseok groans, "Jimin! You won't lose anything if you at least try. It's a huge opportunity to simply ignore it", Hoseok speaks as if Jimin was guaranteed to be accepted. 

Jimin screeches, his voice muffled under the blanket and his red cheeks perfectly hidden, "Nope."

Hoseok sighs but doesn't push any longer since he doesn't want Jimin to feel uncomfortable, "Well, he goes by JK if you ever feel like checking him out and changing your mind", he says in defeat.

And with that, they return to the movie. Or at least Hoseok and Yoongi do, because Jimin simply cannot get their conversation out of his head.

The movie becomes a blur and the voices of the actors are just a background noise as Jimin repeats over and over Hoseok's words in his head.

How much is the payment?

Even if Jimin did give it a try, would this JK guy accept him?

What if he didn't? Oh, that would crush Jimin's confidence to the ground and it'll never stand back up, that is one thing he's certain of. No, no, he can't let that happen.

What if he actually got accepted? Will they really... do it live? In front of many people?

Is that really how someone should lose their virginity? But then again, is there a proper way for someone to lose their virginity anyway?

Well, Jimin imagined something more romantic.

Maybe on a bed covered in rose petals, or in the backseat of his lover, or on the couch as they watch a cheesy rom-com, anything BUT what was just suggested to him.

Doesn't the majority of hopeless romantics expect the same thing, though?

Jimin thinks about all the people who have lost their virginity on a night out, with a complete stranger, blacked out, without any sober thoughts in their head and waking up the next morning, unable to remember anything.

Maybe it's not as bad as Jimin imagines it to be.

Hoseok is right though, he doesn't have anything to lose if he gives it a try.

"Jimin, are you there?", Hoseok says as he waves a hand in front of Jimin's face, distracting him from his thoughts.

"Huh?", Jimin says, confused.

"We'll go to bed now. Goodnight."

"O-Oh, okay, night."

Jimin finds himself on his bed a few moments later, with his laptop sitting on his lap and the same thoughts circling his mind.

He opens a new tab and thinks 'fuck it' before finding the website Hoseok told him about. 

Jimin gets startled by all the sexual thumbnails that pop up. 

The website was filled with pretty girls giving a show as they use some concerningly large and colourful dildos, or some other guys jerking off in front of a camera, and anything you can imagine.

Unlike other sketchy sites though, this one looked legit. As Jimin looked more into it, he found out that viewers could watch for free, but they were only allowed to watch 5 shows in a month, and after that they could either pay a monthly or yearly fee for an unlimited number of shows.

The viewers could also tip the person doing the show with "coins" that you pay actual money to get. 

Jimin ignores all the other sexual thumbnails that appear immediately and types the word 'JK' on the search bar. He already feels his cheeks getting hotter by the second in anticipation.