13. sinful

Next thing Jimin knows, he's kneeling on the bed, his legs slightly spread, and JK is tying his hands behind his back with a fabric that feels like silk. Jimin expected some type of rope, but this fabric feels much softer against his skin, although it's tied very tightly.

He feels JK move his hands swiftly in movements that clearly show how experienced he is at this. The thought gives Jimin the relief he needed. 

After JK's done with the knot and stands up from the bed, Jimin tries to shift and see how tight it is, see how much he can actually move with it. He finds out that he can't do much. It's a weird feeling, being tied up this way restrains him from having any control of his own body and the situation. He's helpless. And he fucking loves it. 

The thought of completely letting JK take control of him, use him, let him do things to his body without him being able to escape them... it arouses him. He feels his member come to life under the ridiculous panties. 

He hears JK walk a bit further away from him and waits for what he's gonna do next. But he doesn't feel or hear anything. 

He shifts a bit on the bed, nervous, excited, scared. But JK doesn't do anything. 

He tries to speak up and call for him but JK beats him to it and speaks first, his voice suddenly different that what it was before, it's darker - all the softness from it gone, and Jimin suddenly feels smaller, "You seem to be enjoying this a lot, JM", from the direction that his voice comes from, Jimin can tell that he's standing in front of the bed. 

Jimin doesn't know how to respond, so he stays silent, his head a bit bowed down. 

"Are you sure you haven't done this before?", his tone is a bit challenging, but he knows Jimin has never done this. All he wants is to tease him. 

Jimin opens his mouth but closes it fast. 

"Hm?", JK says as he urges Jimin to speak up. 

Jimin shakes his head no. 

JK coos, "But you're so quiet, angel. Talk to me, tell me how you feel", his tone is slightly demanding but not too much. Jimin knows he's being cautious since this is his first time. 

Jimin complies quickly and speaks up, his voice only slightly above a whisper, "It... it feels good." 

"What was that, baby? Say it louder."

Jimin flushes at the nickname. He feels incredibly hot and they haven't even started. 

He gulps and speaks up with a louder voice, so that the audience can hear him, "I-It feels good."

"You're this aroused just from being tied up? I haven't even touched you yet", Jimin can hear the smirk from his voice, he knows that JK is teasing him, trying to break him up, but he won't let him. He feels the sudden desire to go against him. 

"No, I'm not", Jimin lies with fake confidence. 

JK scoffs and Jimin hears him walk closer to him in a few confident strides. He panics and before he can move away, JK is next to him, grabbing his chin softly with his thumb and forefinger and making him face up to where JK's face is - Jimin imagines. "Don't lie to me, angel", JK pulls Jimin's shirt up, exposing his lace covered abdomen. Jimin quickly closes his thighs and tries to hide what JK just exposed. He feels the tip of JK's finger run across the length of his half-hard cock, making him jump up and his cock twitch in reaction. "We both know the truth", JK says softly against Jimin's parted lips. "We both know how aroused you are just from being tied up just like this."

Jimin bites his lip to stop any sound from escaping his lips. It's embarrassing how much impact JK's small touch had on him, and JK can see it - he knows it - it makes him chuckle arrogantly and Jimin almost whimpers in embarrassment.