4. just kidding

He can't get him out of his head. 

Whether he's in dance practice, in class, showering, eating, watering his plants, feeding his fish, JK is constantly on his mind. 

It's just a phase, Jimin. Collect yourself, you're not a teenage boy anymore, is what he keeps telling himself. 

But no matter how much he tries to forget his words, his body, his face, he always fails. 

Click here if you're interested in a painfully pleasure-filled night with me x

What he read on JK's bio hasn't left his mind since. It kept on repeating in his head over and over again like someone's cast a spell on him.

He doesn't lose anything, right?

He can at least try, right? 

Nothing will go wrong... right? 

Fuck it. 

Opening his laptop, he finds the manager's information though the link on his profile and emails him without a second thought. 

Park Jimin 16:46 p.m 

Hello, I'm interested in applying for a live stream with JK. What information about me do you need exactly? 

Jimin goes on with his day waiting for a reply but never getting one. 

Whenever he hears a notification, he quickly runs to his laptop, but every time, it's anything but what he expects. 

He does everything and anything that day. He goes for a run, waters his neglected plants, he even attempts to draw something after years of giving up on it, but only to realise that he was drawing JK's face. He erased everything. 

He starts regretting his life decisions. What if he made a mistake? What if that JK guy is actually a complete asshole and his first time will be absolutely ruined? Oh my god, what if he gets kidnapped? This might just be a scam in order to collect organs for the black market. 

He's panicking. He even contemplates sending another email and saying something like "haha just kidding" or something. Until an email comes through. 

KM 19:24 p.m 

Hello. I will need you to send me a detailed description of yourself. That is; your name, age, current residence, and any health issues you might have. I will also need two pictures of yourself; one with your profile and another with your whole body in frame. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you, have a good evening. 

Jimin's mind goes blank. He really did that. He applied. He was convinced he would never get an answer back but he did. And now he has to commit all the way or chicken out. 

Scrolling through his camera roll, he tries his hardest to find the best pictures he can find. He was not prepared for this part since all he expected was an email back saying "we're too full at the moment, you horny fuck."

But Jimin figures they would have to find out some way in case he's a 78 year old grandpa trying to get some action before he gets to drink green tea with God, so this makes sense. 

After a very, very deep search into his camera roll, he finally finds a picture of him that Taehyung took without him knowing which actually looks cute, and another one with his favourite outfit on. 

Pressing send on the email containing all of his information, he squeals and runs away from the laptop as if it will explode any minute now. 

For the remaining of the night, he doesn't get a response back, which calms but also makes him panic at the same time. 

He's shocked at himself for even doing this. If anyone told him that he would be applying for a one night stand with a camboy for his first time a few years ago, he would laugh at them hysterically. 

-

Next day, he's sitting on the couch with Hoseok and Yoongi again at about six in the afternoon. 

Hoseok is on his phone as his head lies in Yoongi's lap while Yoongi works on a few music samples on his laptop. Jimin is sitting with a family sized bag of Doritos in his lap instead, as he desperately searches for a good movie on Netflix. 

Living with a couple while you've been single your whole life is not easy, especially if you've been in the closet for more than half of your life. 

Jimin is happy for them, though. Seeing genuine, real love is rear these days and Jimin couldn't be happier for his best friends, but... sometimes he wants to punch them for rubbing his singleness in his face all the time. 

"How about the first Twilight movie?", Hoseok suggests, his eyes still glued on his phone. 

"Hoseok, we've seen that movie like five times already", Jimin says with a dead tone. 

"Still good, though", he chimes in cheekily. 

Jimin rolls his eyes and continues his eternal search until a notification from his phone distracts him. Picking it up with Dorito dusted fingers, he clicks on the notification and almost dies as he chokes on a chip that gets stuck in his throat. 

He starts coughing uncontrollably, startling Hoseok and making him leave his phone to the side to come help him spit out the deadly chip with a few strong pats on his back. 

After he finally spits it out and is able to breathe properly, Yoongi speaks up nonchalantly, eyes still on his laptop screen, "Knew you were dumb but not dumb enough to choke on a fucking Doritos chip."

Jimin, face as red as the underwear he's wearing, ignores Yoongi's comment and instead stares at his phone in disbelief. 

"I-I... I got accepted", he whispers, his voice hoarse from all the coughing. 

"Huh?", Hoseok says worryingly, a hand rubbing soft circles on Jimin's back. 

"In Harvard?", Yoongi says sarcastically.

"JK accepted my application!", he almost yells out as he stares at Hoseok with wide eyes and a horrified but excited expression painted on his face. 

Hoseok sits there for a few seconds without responding or showing any reaction. Approximately 15 seconds later, after he gets to properly process what he just heard, he jumps up from his seat and screeches loud enough to be heard from three apartments away, "You applied?!", he stands awkwardly in front of Jimin. 

"Was about fucking time you get laid", Yoongi says with a smirk, finally interested enough to turn away from his screen.

"This has to be some kind of joke", Jimin says in disbelief. 

"Jimin-ah do you know how huge that is?! I heard that he hardly ever accepts people and, mind you, he gets like hundreds of applications each day", Hoseok claps excitedly after finishing his sentence, his wide, heart shaped smile making an appearance. 

Jimin sits there, speechless, shocked. 

Reality hits him like a brick as he comes back to his senses and registers that this is, in fact, real life. He's not having one of those wet dreams about JK. He's going to be filmed live as JK pops his cherry and thousands of people will watch him do so.

He checks the email again, just to make sure that what he read was correct. 

KM 21:53 p.m 

Hello Mr. Park, this is JK's manager. I hope this email is finding you well. We've gone through your information and came to the conclusion that you're suitable for this! We will need you to go through some check-ups at the hospital just for good measures. All you need to do after that is call me any time to arrange a meeting along with JK and go through the details together. Thank you. 

Jimin wasn't this excited even when he got accepted into college.