3421-3440 New place

Start from the beginning

Chapter 3425 Entering the abdomen 5

  This thing seems to have been in the stomach of the octopus for a long time, and it looks a bit immersed and mottled.

  Su Luo showed things to Nangong Liuyun.

  Nangong Liuyun stroked the cube, murmured: "The Rubik's Cube?"

  "What is the Rubik's Cube?" Su Luo was puzzled.

  "There are marks on it, and the words Rubik's Cube are engraved. As for the specific use..." Nangong Liuyun shook his head, he was also confused.

  Nangong Liuyun handed the Rubik's Cube to Su Luo, and said seriously: "Take it well, maybe it will be useful in the future."

  Nangong Liuyun can feel the Rubik's Cube, there seems to be a terrible power, even if he feels it. Horrified.

  Su Luo nodded, rubbing the Rubik's Cube, and she found a trace.

  "Is the mark engraved with the three characters Rubik's Cube?" Su Luo wondered, "Why can't I recognize this font?"

  "This is the text of the central continent of the spirit world, of course you don't know." Nangong Liuyun chuckled lightly, but immediately, the smile on the corner of his mouth froze.

  Su Luo asked subconsciously, "How would you know the text in the central continent of the spirit world?"

  Su Luo said, looking up at Nangong Liuyun, just to see the stiffness of his mouth flashing past, and then asked: "What's wrong? Isn't it convenient to say?"

  At this moment, Nangong Liuyun's heart is mixed, his chest seems to be pressed by a huge stone, and it seems to be breathless.

  He shook his head: "I didn't intend to learn, you know, I have always learned things faster than you."

  "That 's true ." Su Luo immediately put the topic down.

  Therefore, she did not notice that Nangong Liuyun's brows were deeply frowned at the moment.

  Why did he know that this is the text of the central continent of the spirit world? Why do you still recognize the words above? Why does this perception seem to come from instinct? Nangong Liuyun's mind was also full of doubts.

  When he thought of this, he suddenly felt his brain throbbed like a needle!

  Nangong Liuyun gasped subconsciously!

  "What's the matter?" Su Luo felt that something was wrong with him, squeezed his warm and dry hands, and asked anxiously!

  "The octopus monster will soon wake up, hurry up." Nangong Liuyun directly changed the subject.

  The body of the octopus monster is awkwardly long.

  Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun just wanted to crawl from its abdomen to its mouth.

  However, they seem to be walking from the foot of the mountain to the top of the mountain... they

  finally climbed to the throat of the octopus monster.

  Su Luo discovered that the octopus monster's mouth was closed tightly, snoring like thunder.

  The strong sound wave almost fainted Su Luozhen on the spot.

  "Wrap yourself in triple-gravity space." Nangong Liuyun saw that Su Luo was staggered by the snoring of the octopus monster, as if he was drunk and punched, both distressed and dumbfounded.

  Su Luo also felt extremely speechless. She didn't even think that she would have to walk on the wall when she was weak.

  In order not to cause trouble to Nangong Liuyun, Su Luo obediently used the few remaining spiritual powers to transform into a triple gravitational space, blocking her ears tightly.

  In this way, the whole world seemed to be silenced, and even Nangong Liuyun's words could not be heard.

  The throat of the octopus monster is wide enough to hold a hundred people side by side.

  But now, after it closed its mouth, the road ahead of Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun was blocked, and there was no way to go ahead.

  However, Nangong Liuyun had an idea: "Crawl out of the nose."

  Nose...Zi... Su Luo suddenly felt a chill.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 3426 Entering the abdomen 6

  Seeing Su Luo hesitating, Nangong Liuyun couldn't help sighing: "The snoring is weakened, I'm afraid that the octopus monster will wake up after a while."

  In fact, Su Luo was worried.

  The nostrils of the octopus monster are very large.

  Each nostril is enough for ten people to hold hands and walk side by side.

  With the help of Nangong Liuyun, Su Luo climbed up easily, and then carefully climbed out like a pipe.

  The octopus monster seemed to believe that Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun had been digested by its stomach acid, so they slept peacefully, snoring loudly.

  Su Luo cautiously just crawled out of the nostrils of the octopus monster, but was sprayed out by the breath of the octopus monster behind.

  So-there was

  a slight noise.

  Su Luo seemed to be sitting on a jet machine, and was directly shot out by the gas emitted by the Octopus Monster.

  Su Luo was dumbfounded...

  Before she could recover, her body began to fall.

  He only heard a sound of "bang--", and the Octopus fell into the sea water heavily, causing bursts of spray.

  Octopus Yukai turned over as if feeling instinctive.

  Su Luo was taken aback!

  Hurry and hide in the sea, not daring to move.

  When I was still in Octopus, I just turned over, sniffed, and fell asleep in peace.

  Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun looked at each other, and the two smiled at each other.

  In fact, at this time, if Nangong Liuyun really confronted the octopus monster, the phantom of the Dragon and Phoenix tribe would erupt, and it would not necessarily be lost to the feathered octopus monster.

  But-

  Nangong Liuyun thought of the magical realm he had entered before... and the inexplicable changes in his body...

  He could feel that the seal in his body had loosened a little, and the surging spiritual power seemed to break out of his body, but Nangong Liuyun faintly felt that after the seal was broken, things that he could not control would happen.

  Therefore, if it is not the critical moment of life and death, and the dragon and phoenix phantoms can not be aroused, Nangong Liuyun will try not to use this magical power.

  The two of them hid for a while, only to find that the Octopus monster had really just turned over, and then they relieved their minds and began to slowly dive into the distance.

  After swimming for a whole night and swimming thousands of miles away, the two men finally stopped and decided to take a look at the sea.

  After surfaced, both of them were in a daze.

  Because there is a vast ocean where you enter the eyes.

  The endless sea is vast, shimmering, and glowing blue.

  "Where is this?" Su Luo didn't have a clue.

  Nangong Liuyun frowned slightly, because he didn't know where it was.

  Nangong Liuyun released his spiritual power to investigate, and found no islands around it.

  "It seems to be floating on the sea for a few days." Su Luo said with a smile.

  "Don't wander, didn't you buy a mount before?" Nangong Liuyun reminded Su Luo.

  Su Luo suddenly realized that, he patted his head: "Oh, yes! How did I forget the Jiuxing Chilong!"

  At first, Su Luo spent a huge sum of money to buy the Jiuxing Chilong mount, and later because of the assessment of the Black Feather Guard, he only If she could bring two spirit pets, she had forgotten the nine-star Chilong.

  Su Luo released the Nine Star Chilong from the space.

  Jiuxing Chilong's body is not small, it is thirty meters long and five meters wide, which is enough.

  Su Luo spread a thick plush blanket on the back of Jiuxing Chilong, and then took out a few short chairs. The dwarf table is filled with all kinds of exquisite food.

  At this time, the little dragon and little black cat were also released by Su Luo.

  On this endless sea, the nine-star red dragon seemed to be transformed into a flat boat, carrying everyone forward.

  (End of this chapter)