3421-3440 New place

Start from the beginning

Chapter 3423 Entering the abdomen 3

  So, after being thrown to a certain height, the triple-gravity space crashed down again.

  The feathered octopus monster, whose playability was completely hooked up, threw out another tentacles one second before almost falling into the sea in the triple-gravity space, and tossed the protective cover high.

  However, don't forget that the Feathered Octopus Monster has eight claws, and these eight claws must be played...

  So, the Feathered Octopus Monster turns into a juggler and plays with the protective cover. .

  Su Luo's protective cover was used as a ball to play, while Su Luo inside the ball was thrown into a dizzy feeling.

  It is rare that Nangong Liuyun still looks indifferent and calm in this situation, practicing calmly and steadily.

  Su Luo simply admired him.

  But my heart was slightly relieved.

  She is most afraid that Nangong Liuyun will be disturbed by the Feathered Octopus monster at the critical moment of her practice, so that she will lose her mind.

  However, Su Luo just breathed a sigh of relief, and immediately became nervous again.

  Because the Feather-level Octopus Monster finally got tired of it, it didn't catch it at the last moment, so Su Luo's protective cover banged directly onto the sea.

  Immediately, the water splashed everywhere, and Su Luo was dizzy.

  When Su Luo opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the copper bell-like black eyes of the Feathered Octopus Monster, and the big mouth!

  This time the Feathered Octopus Monster learned well, and it swallowed the entire protective cover in one bite without chewing.

  It hurts because the tooth is broken.

  Before Su Luo had time to say no, he realized that his eyes were dark, and the protective cover was surging from higher to lower places!

  No matter how idiot Su Luo was, he would have realized what was going on. What's more, it was not the first time that he was swallowed by a beast.

  Therefore, Su Luo's expression was still relatively calm.

  Because she knew that the feathered octopus monster could not bite them, so she tried to digest them with terrifying gastric juice.

  At the same time, it also showed that Su Luo still had some time to figure out a solution.

  But the opponent is the strength of the Feathering Rank, Su Luo is really desperate to think about it.

  For the present plan, Su Luo had no plan, she pinned all her hopes on Nangong Liuyun.

  However, Nangong Liuyun's practice seems to be too long this time.

  After being swallowed into its stomach, the Feathered Octopus Monster didn't care about Su Luo. It swam into the deep sea lair, lay on its back to sleep, and made a snoring sound.

  The snoring sound was so loud that Su Luo in its abdomen seemed to be thundering in his ears all the time.

  The gastric acid of the Feathered Octopus monster is indeed strong, and Su Luo is constantly working with loud noises to repair the triple space corroded by gastric acid.

  Although the rate of gastric acid corrosion is fast, the speed of Su Luo's repair is not slow, so I can still achieve balance in front of me.

  But if things go on like this, the situation is very bad for Su Luo.

  Time passed day by day.

  The triple space was corroded thinner and thinner, and in the end, only the width of the finger remained, as if it would shatter with a light touch.

  Su Luo had a deep sadness in his eyes.

  Su Luo silently estimated in his heart that the triple-gravity space would not last for three days.

  Once three days have passed, they will not have the protection of the triple-gravity space. When the time comes, they will turn into a pool of blood like those practitioners who were swallowed by the feathered octopus monsters...

  and Su Luo scared himself. Suddenly, Su Luo noticed that Nangong Liuyun's eyelashes moved slightly!

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 3424 Getting into the belly 4

  Su Luo thought at first that he was dazzled, so he had an illusion.

  But when she stared at Nangong Liuyun for an instant, she found that he moved again!

  Afterwards, Nangong Liuyun slowly opened his eyes.

  His eyes were still misty at first, but after blinking, it was like obsidian that had been soaked in clear water, shining dazzlingly.

  "Luoluo?" Nangong Liuyun glanced around suspiciously.

  It was dark all around, and you couldn't see your fingers, but for Nangong Liuyun, there was no obstruction to his vision.

  Su Luo immediately threw himself into Nangong Liuyun's arms and grasped his hand tightly!

  Nangong Liuyun hugged Su Luo, bowed his head and grabbed her breath.

  The two are lingering, forgetting what eve is.

  After a long time of love, the two reluctantly separated.

  The tip of the nose touches the tip of the nose, attached and lingering.

  At this moment, a slight sizzle awakened the two of them.

  "What's the matter?" Nangong Liuyun asked Su Luo looking at the constantly corroding triple space.

  Su Luo frowned in annoyance.

  Just now because she hadn't transported her spiritual power to resist, she was corroded very quickly, and she was about to corrode to the end.

  So, Su Luo said in a few words and concisely what had happened before to Nangong Liuyun.

  A look of happiness flashed in Nangong Liuyun's eyes.

  Had it not been for Su Luo, he would have been swallowed up in a daze.

  However, entering that magical realm at that time was beyond his control.

  "Put away the triple space." Nangong Liuyun knew that the triple space had greatly depleted Su Luo's spiritual energy.

  "Then what should I do now?" Su Luo obediently put away the triple space, and then asked Nangong Liuyun.

  Where Nangong Liuyun is there, Su Luo will naturally rely on him and listen to him, because his arrangements have always been the most advantageous.

  Nangong Liuyun squinted, his eyes gleaming in the darkness.

  A smile was drawn at the corner of his mouth: "Go, let me go out."

  "But, this octopus monster is a feather-level, you only turned into a six-star..." Su Luo bit his lower lip.

  There was a lot of difference, and she was worried that Nangong Liuyun would be in danger if she fought hard.

  Nangong Liuyun saw that Su Luo was worried, and the corners of his eyes and eyebrows were smiling. He knocked Su Luo on his forehead: "Just look at your husband like this?"

  Seeing his proud and confident appearance, Su Luo's eyes suddenly brightened: "You Breakthrough again?!"

  "Almost." Nangong Liuyun said.

  "But..."

  "No, but I will be able to take you out safely."

  Although the corner of Nangong Liuyun's eyes was smiling, his voice was serious.

  "Yeah." Su Luo believed him.

  Su Luo put his hand in the warm and dry palm of Nangong Liuyun, surrounded by his warm breath, and the two flew up side by side.

  But after not taking a few steps, Su Luo staggered and almost fell.

  "What?" Su Luo kicked the hard thing under his feet.

  The stomach acid of the octopus monster is very strong. Even the tokens of the Dragon and Phoenix tribe have been corroded. There is still something here? Su Luo was immediately curious.

  She squatted down and picked it up.

  In the darkness, Su Luo's vision was like daylight.

  "What is this?" Su Luo looked at the small cube in his hand, which was a bit similar to the Rubik's Cube that Su Luo had played in his previous life, but compared with the Rubik's Cube, this small cube had a magical power.

  (End of this chapter)