Epilogue

Moni's POV

After Nine Years

Noah and myself sitting in the bench opposite to a young girl who is the teacher of our children. Her name is Jasmin she has beautiful blonde hair with deep blue eyes. It's our parents meeting.

Jasmin: She looked at me and mutter coldly Your daughter Monah Sky is behaving like a crazy girl. She's annoying everyone and pulling others hair, beating them up and even she bite me yesterday when I asked her about her homework. She shake her head.

Noah: Jasmin I'm also like that when I was a kid. It's pretty normal. He shrugged and She started to blush. What the hell is going on here? I'm his wife but she's flirting with him.

Moni: I cleared my throat to gain her attention. I'll take care of her and She'll not repeat her mistakes again. I assure her. She nodded her head in response.

Jasmin: On the other hand I have never seen a kid like Jack Sky. He's adorable and perfect in everything. At this age, he's behaving like a gentleman and He's very obedient child. No-one can figure out a single remark from him. Jack is totally like you Mr Sky. She raised her eyebrows.

Noah: He glance at me and I'm gritting my teeth and he mutter Jack's attitude and character resembles exactly like my wife.

Moni: I grabbed Noah's hand and mumbled we'll take care of Monah issue. We're leaving Miss Jasmin. I give her a smile which doesn't reach my eyes.

Jasmin: Okay Mrs Sky. Give your personal number Noah. We'll discuss about Monah. She bite her lower lip.

Moni: He looked at me and shake his head. I give him a deadly glance. I'll give you mine. I give her my number and I just wanna grab her hair and drag her on the floor and kick her ass.

Along with our children we went back to our house. I don't speak a single word with Noah. Monah looks like me but she behaves like little annoying version of Noah but Jack looks like Noah with his beautiful deep blue eyes but behaving like me.

Moni: Why are you acting like a spolied kid? I burst out my angry toward Monah.

Monah: She lower her head and acting like a innocent child. How she's exactly doing like Noah? I glance at Noah. He's opening his arms and Monah hugged him and started to weep. She's faking.

Moni: I groaned in impatient Don't act Monah. I warned her.

Monah: She pinched his cheeks and mutter Daddyyyy we can buy another Mom. He burst out laughing.

Noah: He throw his head back and laughing like a maniac. Darling I like this deal. We can change her. He pointed towards me.
Jack ran towards Noah and bite him harshly. He hissed in pain. Noah try to catch him but Jack ran towards me and I lifted him quickly.

Jack: Maaa he don't deserve you Maaaa. I'll find you another good papa. He patted my back.

Noah: What's going on? First Monah and Jack try to talk like a kid. He gesture them to be quite.

Moni: You also try to behave like a father Noah. I have three kids in this house. I frowned.

Noah: I'm your first kid. He teased me.

Jack and Monah started to fight and mutter in unison I'm your first Mom I'm your first Mom. I take a deep breath and warned Noah.

Noah: I have a surprise for you all. Tomorrow we're going to India. He's scratching his head. Monah and Jack are screaming in happiness and went to their room.