Mom

Noah's pov

It's been three days

It's been three days. I wanna figure this out. I get Vinoth's number from Scar and called him. I knew I'm stubborn and have a great ego but can't sacrifice Moni, can't let her marry to someone else. It hurts to see her with Aatharva and calling him her fiance. That brat don't have any shame though he knew we both love eachother can't he find a another girl for his shitty marriage. I cursed him in my mind.

Vino: Hello Whose this?

Noah: Hey Man I'm Noah.

Vino: Oh My sister's so called boyfriend. He said in a mocking way.

Noah: I'm sorry Vinoth. I want your permission to marry your sister. I'm deadly wrong and you're right Man. I regret it what I had said before to you. I assure him with my words.

Vino: I never ever knew Mr Arrogant have such good heart and It's like I'm day dreaming but in real you're apologising to me. I too felt sorry for my harsh words to you.

Noah: It's okay Man. I want your help. How can I compromise my Father-in-law and Mother-in-law?

Vino: He cleared his throat and mutter come to my home. We can talk about it.

Noah: Thanks man. Sure I'll be there.

He's really a good man and I talked about this to Lexi and She said that if someone in his place he'll kill me for sure but Vino is more like friend to Moni than a brother. Before going to Moni's house I texted to Lexi for some tips.

WhatsApp chat

Lexi sweet💜

Lex♥️
Need a tip

Hey Noah
I missed you
What?

It's a big story
I'm going to tell Moni's
parents that we love
eachother

Wow 💜
All the best darling
Rock it 💯remember don't
Show your fucking attitude to them
Be calm and composed
It's not gonna be easy Noah

Thanks Lex♥️
I knew it
I'll try hard
What I'll do if they don't like me?

Then
I'll marry you 💜😘

🤣🤣 Jokes apart
Okay time to go
See you later
Love you♥️

Love you too💜Noah

I went to her house with full excitement and first time in my life I'm nervous. I can hear my heartbeat clearly. I stepped into their house and Vino open the door for me.
I hugged him and he patted my shoulder.
Vino introduced me to his mom. His Dad is not here. I touched her feet like Moni did with my Aunty and uncle. She blessed me.

Mom: You look like foreigner but respects Indian culture that's impressive Beta (Son)
She hugged me. Vino how do you know him? She raised her eyebrows in questioning.

Vino: Noah is Scarlet's brother. He explained mom.

Mom: You knew Moni too. She asked me.

I nodded in response. Vino glance at me with a smirk. She asked me to eat. She served me foods. I don't know about the names but it's totally delicious.

Noah: After completing the lunch I mutter It's delicious Mom

Noah: After completing the lunch I mutter It's delicious Mom. I'm sorry it's Aunty. I give her a pleasant smile.

Mom: You're Vino friend right I'm also like your mom. You can call me as you wish. She chuckles.

Noah: You're so cute mom exactly like my Moni. I jerked away. I don't have any control over my mouth.

Mom: What you have said? My Moni? She give me a deadly glance.

Vino: He cleared his throat and mutter that they both are good friends. He shrugged his shoulders.

Moni: Mommmmmmm I'm hungry. She is screaming while entering the front door.

She's shocked seeing me in her house. She gives me a awkward smile.

Mom: You both are friends. He pointed towards me. She nodded in response.
How do you know him? She gritted her teeth.

Moni: He is Scar's brother. She take a glass of water and gulped down it. Her mother is suspesious about us.

Noah: Mom I'll clear your doubt that we love eachother. I looked into her deadly eyes and said it. Her eyes widened in shock.

Mom: This is how I brought up you Moni. She yelled at the top of her lungs.

Moni: Maaa(Mom) please listen to me. Firstly you wanna understand us then how can I compromise Papa(Dad). Moni hold her hands but she pushed her away.

Mom: How can you believe him? What he knew about our culture? Did you wanna marry a foreigner? He's not from our religion or caste. How can we face our relatives and neighbours? She asked lots of questions.

Moni: Please listen to me. I'll answer all your questions. First believe me Mom. She pleaded.

Noah: I'll take care of Moni don't worry Mom. I'll try to learn about Indian culture. She cuts me off in the middle.

Mom: Hereafter don't call me Mom Mr. Please don't meet my daughter either. She give me a disgusting glance and look away.

Moni went inside to talk with her Mom. Vino patted my shoulder and accompany me to my house.

Vino: It hurts right Noah. I hummed in response. It's not gonna be easy. Be patient Noah. I'll always support you both. He give me a thumbs up.

Noah: Thank you for being there for us Vino. I chuckles.

Hey guys

What you guys think Vino?

Did you guys like Lexi and Noah friendship?💜❤️

Love marriage in India is not gonna be easy
in 70's 80's 90's and even in 2k.💯

What is the best movie you have ever watched?
Myself: Vaaranam Ayiram(Kollywood)

Vote and comments make me to write more guys please Vote guys💜💜💜💜