Kill him

How is the cover guys?

Noah's POV

Kara's calling me continuously but why she's calling me? I hate to talk with her but I'm searching for Maxi so that I can ask him to talk to her but I can't find him so I pick the call.

Kara: Noahhhhhhh She's screaming and breathing heavily.

Noah: Why the hell are you calling me? I yelled at her.

Kara: It's not a right time for a fight. Come to my room fast. Moni's in dangerrrrr. She stammered.

What the hell she's talking about? Whether she's pranking me? But I can't risk in Moni's matter so I rushed towards the elevator but it's taking more time so I use the staircase and went to third floor of the hotel where Kara's room is located.

Noah: Kara Kara Where is Moni? What's happening here? I yelled at the top of her lungs.

Kara: Someone trying to rape her. She gesture me the room. I try to break the lock but can't do it. I looked into the gap of the damn glass wall. She's screaming and pushing him away but he torn her blouse. She hit him with wine glass.

I'm furious and tears roll down my eyes seeing her in so much pain. I hit the door in full force but it's not breaking. I went inside Kara's room and take a nightstand and with full speed throw it on the glass wall. It's get cracked and I used my legs to widen the crack finally it completely opened for a person to move in.

I rushed inside and I fisted the man's hair make him groaned in pain. Moni break down on the floor and started sobbing. Kara hugged her and patted her shoulder.
I punched him on the face and he's bleeding.

Noah: Who the fucking hell are you? pervert. I screamed at his face. How dare you touch my girl? I gritted my teeth.

Unknown: You can't see it with your eyes. I'm trying to fuck her. He smirked. I kicked his manhood and he fell on the floor and groaning in pain. She's not your girl and for your information you broke up with her.

Noah: How he knew all this? Many questions clouded my mind and I mutter I still love her and for your information you're noone to talk about me and Moni. I again slapped him and hit his head on the wall. I took a broken glass and cut his damn fucking mouth with it. He fell in the ground and groaning in pain.

I went to Moni. She's covering her face with her hand. I take her hands away from her face forcefully. There are many slap marks on her face and her lower lip is bleeding. I cupped her cheeks and I control myself but my tears roll down freely. She too started to weep and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and her cloths are torn away in her back.