Bitter truth

Moni's POV

I can't convience my maaa(mom) but I asked her to not talk about this to Dad. She agreed with one condition that I'm not allowed to meet Noah.I nodded my head.

I went to college and tell everything happened in my house to Virat and Sam. Scar already knew it but she's shocked to hear about my plan.

Scar: Aatharva gonna marry your sister not you. He's such a gentleman. She chuckles but Why you're pretending infront of Noah? She raised his eyebrows.

Moni: I want him to talk to my parents about it but he's not serious about this before so I made this plan with Aatharva. I shrugged my shoulder.

Scar: It's not a good idea Moni. He's very serious about this and he also discussed about this to my parents and asked them for help. If you want him to talk to your parents you can explain about your situation to him but not in this method. She shake his head.

Moni: I don't know Scar but I thought this will work out. I'll reveal about my plan to Noah and apologies to him today. I bite my lower lip.

Virat: Don't be upset Moni everything will be alright. Sam and Virat cheered me.

After college I went to my house and My uncle, aunty and Sara sitting along with my dad and mom talking something. I greeted everyone and seated beside them. My dad asked about Aadharava so I called him and asked him to come back to home.

Aadharava greeted everyone and sit opposite to Sara. He winked towards me like What's the matter? I nodded my head because I don't have any idea why they gathered here?

Uncle: Beta(Son) Our family like you and your family but we're afraid that you deny Moni infront of everyone likewise What will happen when you deny my daughter after marriage if you get a better girl? He shake his head in disapproval.

Aadharva gasped for air. He clueless and can't tell them anything. The only thing he can do is to spill the truth but he'll not do that.

Aadharva: You're right Uncle. It's your daughter life you can decide whatever you want. He's scratching his head.

Everyone is shocked and their eyes widened in shock. Sara not seems to be happy with his response. She looks at Aadharva with disgust. I'm the reason for everything over here. I'm guilty.

Moni: I broke the silence and utter Uncleeee I stammered. Aadharva gesture me to be quiet but I continued I asked him to stop the marriage so only he did that because I love someone Uncle. Aadharva is a gentleman even now he don't reveal the truth because it'll affect me. If you give your daughter to him she'll be the happiest women ever. I lower my head because of the realisation what I had just said infront of the whole family.

Dad: With a teary eyes My Dad asked me Whose that guy? His mouth set in a thin line.

Moni: I break down completely seeing my dad My tears flows freely. I don't even wipe it I mutter Papa his name is Noah. He's Scarlet's brother.

My dad don't say anything to me. His silence kills me. My uncle and aunty try to convenience him.

Dad: Everything is cleared now. I'll apologies on behalf of my daughter. Let's plan for Sara's marriage. He patted Sara's shoulder.

Uncle: It's not a time let's talk about it later.
He mumbled.

Dad: Come on....It's alright. Sara's also like my daughter. I'll talk to your father Aadharva. We can plan the marriage after a year. Everyone agree with this and My uncle's family went to their home. Sara drag me with her.

Sara: Thank you so much Moni. Even I'll not do this if I'm in your situation. You risked everything. Everything will be alright Moni. She cupped my cheeks. I hummed in response. She left.

Dad: I'm sorry Aadharva I mistaken about you. Your father raised you very well neither like me. Thank you for trying to save my self-respect. He mutter under his breath.

This words really hurt me so much. I try to talk with him "Papaaa.......but he ignored me. Now only Vino came back to home after his interview in our college for professor job. I explained everything to him what happened before. He tells me that everything will be fine soon my only happiness now is my brother. I asked about his interview he said that he's selected.
Aadharva congratulate Vino.

Vino: Welcome to the family man. He hugged him.

I went inside the kitchen and take a kaju katli(sweet) which is my brother's favourite. I feed him and congratulate him. He wipe my tears away.

Aadharva: Why you did this? He asked with a teary eyes

Moni: You did many things to me. It's just a small favor from my side and you deserve it. I can't sit there simple while they accusing your character. I giggles.

Aadharva: This marriage is happening because of you. Be my bestfriend forever. He pinched my cheeks playfully.

Moni: Okay Senior. I'll try. We burst out laughing.

Even though nothing in my life is happening correctly but I'm happy that still I have someone by my side.

Hey guys

This story is gonna over in few more chapters

I'm gonna miss my amazing readers and
Monah ♥️

You can ask me any questions about this story or else about me.