India Vs England

Miss you sir

Miss you sir....A legendary comedian of Tamil Cinema ❤️🙏 Life is uncertain.

Noah's POV

The First half of the T20 match is over and The Target is 211 for India. Virat annoy me so much he sit between me and Moni. They both were cheering India for each wickets.

Noah: I switch my side with Virat for second half of the match. It's a difficult target for India. I mumble.

Moni: We can see who's gonna win. Virat Kohli will hit century today. Let's see. She challenged me.

Noah: I clear my throat and mutter Let's see. I winked at her.

The Match is going on well. High winning rate is for England but Moni and Virat cheering continuously. Six batsman out for 120 runs in 13 overs. Need 91 runs from 42 balls. Virat is on the strike with 60 runs. Virat hit 4 sixes continuously in a over.

Moni: She's screaming I love you Virat. I roll my eyes at her.

Noah: I'm good looking than him. I whisper with a evilish smirk.

Moni: No you're not. You can't even compare you with him. She wink towards me.

Noah: That's right. I'm greatest of all time. I shrugged my shoulders.

Moni: You're mad. She's gritting her teeth.

Noah: Yeah I'm mad because of you. I shoot back.

She groan in impatient and remain silent.
Now the match is gonna over. Need 6 runs from 2 balls but India lost eight wickets. She put her hand under her chin. Virat Kohli on strike. Sam curren started to bowl & bowled Virat.

Noah: I jumped in my seat. She's fiddling with her fingers in nervousness and I mutter See we're gonna win. I gesture her with thumbs down.

Moni: There's still a hope Noah. Whatever may be the result wanna fight till the end both in life and in cricket as well. She winked at me.

Noah: Even in love. I smirked.

She shrugged and turn around to watch the match. She's right as always. It's a last ball.
Oh my god it's a wide. Bhuvaneswar Kumar on strike. It's a well timed wrist work he hit for 4.

Moni: It's a tie. She clapped her hands cheerfully. Her friend Virat screeming in joy because the match is on England side till the last ball.

Noah: I can't believe this. I set my mouth in thin line

Because I'm not happy with the result because Firsts Innings India won and Second Innings it's a tie. Two more to go let's hope for the best. I cheer myself.

Noah: Why are you seeing him(Virat Kohli) like you're gonna eat? I pointed towards him in Tv.

Moni: Are you jealous? She roll her eyes

Noah: Yes I'm. I want my girl only to look at me all the time. I pout.

Moni: Between I'm not your girl. She stomps her feet.

Noah: You already love me. The thing is you wanna self-discovery yourself.

She take a deep breath and shake her head.
After two days, she's not comfortable in the hostel alone and also because of some bullying. I asked her to stay with me. She refused at first but she seriously don't like the hostel at all so she agree to stay with me along with Virat. He always interfere in my life and Did she believes him over me?

Hey guys

Sorry for the late update

I'm not feeling well for past few days

Do you miss Noah❤️Moni?

Did Moni believe Virat over Noah?

IPL

Today CSK vs RR

Whistlepodu 💛💛💛💛