First Time

This Chapter dedicated to my bestie Monibabufor making me to write this story & I select the lead name Monika Shaw from her name

for making me to write this story & I select the lead name Monika Shaw from her name.

This Chapter dedicated to my bestie Monibabufor making me to write this story & I select the lead name Monika Shaw from her name

Noah's POV

I'm totally excited & I anticipate what'll happen next. It's moreover like a dating more than an outing. I wear my white hoodie sweatshirt. It's a Winter season which brings freezing temperature & We planned to go out at 5.00 PM. I have a pair of hoodies & I wanna offer one to her but wording on t-shirt is "She's My True Love"
& another t-shirt wording is "He's My True Love"

Thinking of this I blush & my cheeks redden like a tomato. Suddenly Scar clearing her throat which gain my attention.

Scar: Care to share the Joke? Mr Sky

Noah: Ofcourse no.... not with you my little sister. Scar rolled her eyes.

Scar: Beware Mr Sky don't let your playboy out or Moni will pissed you off & It's just a outing for God sake. Her mouth set in a thin line. Why she accept to come with you?

Scar don't know about Ranveer & the incident. Moni have my words & also it's her personal.Though she's my sister I can't tell her about it. She's staring at me for the answer.

Noah: I gasped & mutter Because she likes me how can I girl can't like your handsome brother.

Scar: She bust out laughing & utter That's totally bullshit & funny Noah. She's not your type.

Noah: I'll make her mine

Scar: Her eyes popped out. What you said?
I heared you right Mr Sky

I don't have any idea how that words spill out of my mouth without my control.

Noah: I....I....I don't mean it. I stammered & hesitate.

Scar: I don't ever seen you stammer or hesitate for a girl. You surely have a feeling towards Moni unlike your usual girlfriend.
She watching my each & every move carefully.

Noah: You are wrong. She's just like a friend  nothing more. There's nothing good or attractive about her I lied. Maybe biggest lie of my life.

Scar: Nothing good Alright! You are dumb or maybe gone crazy. I'll book an appointment to Doctor check something gone out of your mind for God's sake. She stomps her feet.

Noah: Go to hell Scar. I got to go it's getting late to pick her. I waved my hand to Scar & drove my car.

She asked me to park her car two streets away from her home. I have no idea why but I do as she said. I'm waiting for her in my car suddenly she walked towards me in the freezing breeze. She wear a floral white maxi with a high heels. It's breathtaking & Obviously I'm flattered. She looks like a barbie. I take a deep breath & open the door to come out but she gesture me not to come out. She open the car door in a rush & seated in it.

Noah: Why you stopped me? I like to open the door for you

Noah: Why you stopped me? I like to open the door for you. I give her a beautiful smile

Moni: Never mind Noah. The real respect is what you think about me in your mind & heart. Opening the car door will not define it Noah. She utter words with so much emotion behind it.

Noah: I nodded in response. You look stunning Moni.

Moni: She hide her face with her hands & I don't know what she's doing may be blushing or giggling many thoughts clouded my mind. She mutter under her breath Chalo Chalo ( Meaning: Let's Go)

Noah: What are you telling?

Moni: Oh shit Please Let's go. I forget you can't understand Hindi.

Noah: I drove off & mutter "Chalo Chalo".

Moni: Are you imitating me?

Noah: Not at all. I'm learning Hindi. She chuckles. Why you hide your face?

Moni: My mom's friend walk towards the shop where you parked the car. If she see me & I can't think about the consequences.
It's terrible.

Noah: You can tell her I'm your friend that's it. The problem solved. She rolled her eyes at me.

Moni: If I did this she will ask my mom about it. My parents don't know you yet that's why I asked you to park two streets away from my home.

Noah: I smirked & mutter why you making this damn little things complicated? buddy

Moni: Something I wanna remember you  that we are not in England. It's India. Get that in your head right.

Noah: She's right. I totally forget that Scar's tell me many things about the culture. I mumble Alright! So you lied to your parents. Why can't you intro me?

Moni: I lied to my father for a first time in my life. Though I intro you to them they'll neither allow me to go with you nor believe you. It'll take time atleast 3 to 4 years to believe my friends who is boy to let their daughter out with him just in friendly manner. She patted my shoulder. My eyes popped outside hearing all this.

Hey guys

This is a long chapter

I hope you'll like it

Please click 🌟 & comment your thoughts

Noah wanna learn about Indian culture especially about Indian parents

What you say? Guys