Surprise

Moni's POV

The Next day I prepared my paper for presentation & submitted it. I'm always excited in my subject as always so I did my best. I know it's difficult to be selected but I don't care about it of winning the competition either.

It's evening & Bunny sir informed about the results & While hearing the results my eyes popped out in shock one among the rewarded persons is Virat. I never expected this from him because he usually not talk anything about Literature or books. A loud thud sound on the table brought me back.

Benny: Students silence. He hit the table.
Firstly I wanna announce officially about the selection Five students were selected. Two from Final year & also two from Second year. Virat from first year. Everyone applause Virat & cheer for him.

I gesture thumbs up to Virat & Scar wanna do a happy dance itseems. She giggle while glancing at Virat.

Student: What's the surprise? Her eyes amused with excitement.

Benny: Rewarded persons are going to University of Oxford, England.

Scar: Sir If you announce it earlier I'm a night owl & I'll do it better with my papers. She shrugged.

Everyone burst out laughing hearing her. Suddenly I thought about Noah. He's also from the same college. If I get this opportunity I can meet Noah once again. I don't know when I'm going to see him. I curse myself that I can't be even constant in hating him.

In two days, some students & family  members is arrived in International Airport, Mumbai to send off them. We are
happy about Virat & our seniors because they're representing our college not only that but our country in England.

Scar: I'll miss you Virat. She hugged him & patted his shoulders. I ask Noah to take care of you. Don't worry if u want anything don't hesitate to ask him. She assure him about it.

Virat: He nodded & mumble I miss you too Scar. I'll meet your parents & ask them about our Shaadee(Marriage). He pout his mouth like teasing her.

Scar: She bluses & mutter under her breath
I'll not agree to this even my parents suggest. She's sticking her tongue out playfully.

Sam: What's going on here guys? She mumble.

Scar & Virat shake their heads. We knew that something going on between them but They don't share much about it.

Moni: All the best. You can make all of us proud Noah. I don't have any idea how that name slipped out of my tongue. Everyone seems to be surprise & Scar clear her throat. I'm sorry Virat. I frowned.

Virat: Thank you Moni. If I ever have an option I'll make you to go instead of me to England. He chuckles.

Moni: His words make me emotional & I utter You're the best Virat. I gesture thumbs up.

Virat wave his hand & They all went towards airport check-in & flight take off after some time and then I go back to my house & lost in my thoughts. Many thoughts clouded my mind. I really miss him. I wanna see him now. I bite my lower lip to stop my tears.

Hey guys

I hope you like this chapter

What you guys think about Scar❤️ Virat?

Click 🌟 to make me smile