Only mine

Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely mom Out there

Mom is everything. No better place than being in her arms as a child.

"Thaiyin Karuvaraiyil oru murai meendum
Vassika thondrukiradhu"

Noah's POV

Kara helped Moni to cover her  bruises with her makeup skill. She don't wanna explain everyone about what's happen to her. She went back to India. I try to talk to her several times but she ignored me completely.

I went to India in the next flight. I knew it's not gonna be easy to convenience her but I'll try with all my hearts.

Moni's POV

I tell my brother about what had happened. Vino can't control his angry and I told him that not to worry Police arrested him. After the travel I'm very tired so try to sleep.

Someone knock my door and I opened it. For my surprise it's my maa(mom). She hugged me and cried like a child.

Moni: Maaa why are you crying? I cupped her cheeks.

Mom: I'm sorry Moni. I don't be a good mom to you. You're in so much pain yesterday but I can't even figure it out. Vino told me everything.
Her tears rolling down her cheeks.

Moni: I wipe her tears away and mutter Maa you're the best mom in the world and you're my superwoman. I pinch and cheeks to annoy her but she give a cute smile.

Mom: I wanna talk to Noah. She mumbled.

Moni: But why? I asked in surprise.

Mom: He helped you. If he's not there with you yesterday can't even imagine the situation. She suddenly tensed.

Moni: I'm not talking with him Mom. We broke up a year before. Her eyes popped out in shock.

Mom: Why you don't tell me about it Moni?
You been alone all these years. She seems to be broken hearing my words.

Moni: Don't worry maa I'm alright. I'll give you his number and you can talk. I patted her back. She hummed in response and asked me to sleep peacefully and she kissed my forehead.

I also wanna thank him. He helped me but  again he broke my heart with false promises and fake love. I'll never ever forgive him.

In the morning, my father's going for a business trip. After long time he looked at me and give me a pleasant smile.

Papa: What you want my little girl? He asked me.

Moni: I ran towards him and hugged him. I missed you Papa so very much.

Papa: He patted my shoulder and said I'm sorry and I miss you so much betee ( daughter)

Moni: My mom started to cry seeing this. Papa I want a new Mom. I pointed towards my mom and utter she's often crying like a child so we can exchange her. My mom give us a deadly glance and We both burst out laughing.

Vino: What's happening here? He eyes popped out in shock and also in surprise.

I gesture Vino to come here and we all hugged eachother. A family hug after long long time. Door bell buzzed. I went towards the door to open it. My eyes widened in shock seeing Noah here.

Moni: Why're you here? I stare at him.

Noah: Shall I come in? He giggle.

Moni: Not at all I shake my head.