Kon hai?

Moni's POV

It's been six months after I started to like Noah. It's love not like my inner self mock me. I completed my Semester. I'm gonna step into my second year. I have Viva before that I'm just preparing for it.

It's difficult to talk about him. I missed him damn much even can't express how I'm longing to see his face. I talk to him in Video call, chat with him and He's busy because of his studies and also he'll not call me often but I call him. He mock me sometimes that I'm obsessed with him.

It's been two weeks I don't call him and He also neither call me nor message me either.
I'm angry with him. Even he annoy me so much but still I miss him. My phone buzzed I take my phone and glance at it. A video call from Scar I love her as well but I'm totally disappointed. I'm waiting for the call from Noah. I swipe it.

Scar: Hey baby What doing? She give me a pleasant smile.

Moni: I'm preparing for Viva Scar. I mutter with a fake smile.

Scar: Why are you sad baby? Who mess with you? I'll kill them for sure. She gritted her teeth.

Moni: I miss.........She cut me off

Scar: Just a minute. Someone is joining here. She wink at me. Hey Noah Why are you disturbing me when I'm busy with my darling?

Noah: Who is your darling? Virat? He mocks her. Then he suddenly turn his attention to me. Oh Moni you're here. He mutter. She's my darling not yours mind your tongue he roll his eyes and pointed towards Scar.

Scar: Scar cleared her throat. Finally Romeo meets her Juliet. She giggled and said Whom do you miss Moni? Scar raised her eyebrows.

Noah: What are you talking about? He shrugged his shoulders.

Scar: Moni's sad so I asked her the reason she said that she miss someone before connecting your call all this happened Mr Sky. Are you clear now. Noah nodded in response.

Noah: Whom do you miss? Moni.

Moni: I shake my head and mutter under my breath noone.

Noah: Why my intense tells that you're lying?

I bite my lower lip to control my emotions. It really hurts that he has time to talk with Scar but not with me. I sob escape from my lips and tears started to flow freely.

Noah: OMG Why are you crying? Babygirl
He raised his eyebrows.

Moni: I'm not crying. I wipe my tears away.

He bend down the chair and doing something then He appear with a Vampire fangs and laughing like a psychopath. Scar control herself from her laughing.

Moni: What the hell are you doing? I shrugged my shoulders.

Noah: Just trying to make my babygirl laugh. He's blushing.

Moni: I'm not your babygirl. I hate you damn much. Why you don't call me not even text me? I gritted my teeth.

Noah: So you missed me. He smirked.

Moni: Don't change the topic. Answer me Noah. I look away because of his annoying behaviour.

Noah: He cleared the throat and mumble because Lexi break-up with her boyfriend so she needs some pampering so I need to be with her. He lower his head and tapping his fingers on the laptop.

Moni: It's a excuse. You can call me after your college. What about that? I roll my eyes.

Noah: I stayed with Lexi in her house for a week because her parents are gone to London for some work. She can't handle the stress alone. He's scratching his head.

Moni: Seriously you're telling this to me. You're staying with Lexi. Is she don't have any girlfriend to accompany with her? I yelled at him.

Scar is watching everything like a spectator. It's not wrong to pamper your friend but You can't stay with a boy alone even though he's your bestfriend. May be you might think I'm conservative but I had never experience these kinds of experience in India so that I can't take it in a cool way.

Noah: What's wrong with you? You don't believe me. I have said everything to you because I hope you understand me better. He shake his head.

Moni: I believe you Noah. It's not about that. I'm not a British. I neither can't understand the western culture. Maybe I'm dumb still can't accept this. I set my mouth in a thin line.

Scar: Try to understand her Noah. You're telling to your girlfriend that you had stayed with some other girl for a week. She shrugged her shoulders.

Vino: Kon hai? (Meaning: Whose this?) Vino staring at Noah.

Hey guys

Today is my birthday

It's gonna be over now time is 11.58PM

Thank you for all your wishes ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm sorry that I can't complete my story today because of some busy schedules.

I'll update it regularly