Juhu beach

Noah POV

I just love being in India. Totally different weather, people & culture but It's beautiful.
We finally went to Juhu beach. It's peaceful & blissful to be around this beach. There are street foods which smells absolutely amazing. I'm very sure about tasting it.

Scar: Why you seems to be sad Moni?

Moni: Oh! Not really

Sam: She is too good in pretending things

Moni: I'm gonna kick your ass

Sam: Go ahead but people are watching. She shrugged her shoulders.

Noah: Hey what's going on. Is this because of me?

They all laugh at my childish behaviour. Something is going on but I can't figure things out. Sam explain about the beach & ask me & Scar to try some street foods like Pani puri, Vada pav & some Samosa. It's all spicy & delicious.

I offer some Samosa to Moni because she don't eat anything. She may be not in a good mood either. She mutter something
under her breath but I heard she mutter "Pagal" What's mean by that. She shook her head & as I expected refuse my offer. Sam & Scar are playing in the beach. I'm with this beautiful psychopath.

Moni glancing me if she left me in this crowd. I'm sure I'm gonna suffer to get back to Scar's farm house. If she planing something like this. With the thought in mind I stare at her beautiful eyes. Yes I'm shamelessly flirting.

Noah: I don't know how to start the conversation. Ms Shaw What you think about England?

Moni: Because of You. We people suffered.

Noah: I raise my eyebrows & mutter Me?

Moni: You means British.

Noah: That's a past

Moni: How can you say like that. We still remember all the sacrifice of our freedom fighters & bloodshed.

Noah: Okay. Alright! I'm sorry to ask this question.

She nodded & I just wanna chitchat with her to know something about her but She screwed me totally. She hate British it seems but I'm nice person but rude & arrogant too. Suddenly Moni grabbed my hands. I'm clueless.

Noah: What's going on? She cut me off in the middle

Moni: Hey baby Why are you leaving tomorrow? She sob & cupped my cheeks. I'm really worried.

I don't have any idea what to say but it's fun to be around her. She is playing some type of game with me or fooling me around. There are so many questions. Suddenly someone called her name.

Ranveer: Moni you are enjoying your life?

Moni: Yes I'm. What's your problem Mr?

Raveena: Mind your tongue Ms Monika. This is your poor boyfriend & small advice to you she glanced at me. You seems to be a foreigner run away from this girl or you will be suffocated to breath.

Noah: I can understand somehow what's going on so I decided to play alone. I'll take good care of my girlfriend & grab your boyfriend or He may run away from you poor lady.

Ranveer: How dare you are speaking disrespectful to my girl.

Moni: Stop your fucking arguments. I'll not deal with this anymore. Get lost you both.

They both kissed eachother & It's not like romantic it's full of cringe but I feel something in Moni's eyes the pain.

Ranveer: You are trying to forget me. Keep on trying but You can't

Noah: I'll make her forget you Mr Annoying so please leave.

Moni: I'm sorry Noah for behaving this way.
Don't say this to Sam & Scar.

Noah: No worries I'll not. You have my words. You may not believe me but I'm not that bad.

She chuckle & nodded. I have many questions to ask her but not now. We have time to speak.

Hey guys

Click the 🌟 to make me smile

Comment & Share your views

Keep supporting guys