3381-3400 Nangong No. 1

Start from the beginning

  Passer-by A and passer-by B looked at each other, nodding their heads, and then strode forward.

  Seeing them groping and cautiously entering the cave, a smile burst into Su Luo's eyes.

  Without waiting for Su Luo's instructions, after the two people entered the cave, the little dragon flew over, digging out two one-star black feather orders with his claws, and then sent them to Su Luo's hands with a gratitude.

  Su Luo approvingly patted the little Shenlong's head, the little Shenlong's happy brows and eyes curled.

  Before long, there was a screaming scream from the cave!

  Soon, two figures jumped out quickly!

  Fleeing separately towards east and west respectively.

  The speed of escape also made Su Luo look straight.

  "Roar!!!" The star beast broke out an angry roar.

  The two shadows ran faster, and disappeared in an instant.

  The Star Giant Beast turned his head, Su Luo gave it a thumbs up.

  The Star Behemoth disagrees.

  The little dragon learned Su Luo's movements and also gave a thumbs up to the star behemoth.

  The behemoth in the sky suddenly smiled, and the kindness of its eyes almost melted.

  The behemoth of the starry sky can't stay outside, because the sunlight outside is very harmful to it.

  This is one of the reasons why it is always inseparable.

  The star beast waved to the little dragon, reluctantly entered the cave, and turned back while walking...

  Seeing it so nostalgic, Su Luo said: "Don't worry, we won't leave so soon, this game you guys My little dragon loves to play."

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 3383 Tips 4

  It turned out to be playing games with our little master! The Starry Sky Behemoth's favor with Su Luo suddenly burst.

  How did it know that Su Luo's real purpose was to rely on the strength of the behemoth in the starry sky to help her achieve the purpose of stealing the one-star Black Feather Order.

  The behemoth starry sky turned back one step at a time, it couldn't stay outside for too long.

  At this moment, the little black cat with strong perception reminded Su Luo: "Someone is here."

  Su Luo nodded, holding the little dragon and the little black cat, hiding behind an ancient tree.

  After Su Luo hided well, he sneaked out of his head secretly.

  At this moment, Su Luo saw a familiar figure slowly approaching, and his sneaky and sneaky appearance made people look like a guilty conscience.

  This person is not someone else, it was Su Luo who saw the person not long ago—Passerby A.

  Passerby had been chased by the star behemoth before, but now he felt that the star behemoth had left, and he ran back quietly.

  Passerby was greatly relieved when he found that the star behemoth was not there.

  Then, he hurried to the place where they buried a star of Black Feather Order just now, pouting. Strand planing soil.

  But when he was just about to plow the soil, he realized that something was wrong.