3381-3400 Nangong No. 1

Start from the beginning

  The Star Giant Beast suddenly sighed: "I don't know what happened to that golden-eyed jade snow curly lion beast. It was a cub back then. Thousands of years have passed, and I don't know where it has grown. a. " "

  Curly gold eyes jade snow lion beast? "asked the Soviet Union fell.

  "Well, the golden-eyed jade snow curly lion beast guards the three-star black feather order, but, hey, listening to those who come to grab the two-star black feather order, no one has ever received a three-star black feather order in the past ten thousand years. , Even, all the people who went there died." The

  Star Giant Beast had a lingering fear.

  Now it is no longer a rival to the golden-eyed jade snow curly lion beast as an adult.

  "If there is a chance, we will save you." Su Luo made a promise to the Star Giant Beast.

  The little dragon nodded desperately.

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 3382 Tips and tricks 3

  Although it has not returned to the spirit world since its birth, it has an instinctive protection for the star beast.

  The star behemoth smiled bitterly: "Then save me when the little master becomes stronger."

  At this moment, a rustling voice came from outside.

  The Star Giant Beast said: "Those people are here to get the two-star Black Feather Order again, are you sure you don't?"

  "You save it to coax them, we will naturally come and get it when the time comes." After that, Su Luo took the little dragon and the little The black cat, a teleport, left here.

  The behemoth of the starry sky scratched its head, using its huge forehead to think about it, and couldn't understand why Su Luoming could get the two-star black feather order, but he didn't!

  At this moment, the little dragon who ran out also looked at Su Luo ignorantly, with a huge question mark on his forehead.

  why?

  Su Luo patted Xiao Shenlong's head and said with a smile: "Sister will take you to play a very interesting game." The

  little black cat gave Su Luo a silent white look.

  With its IQ, he already wanted to understand what Su Luo was going to do.

  Su Luo sneaked out silently with the little dragon and little cat, so he came to the cultivator of the star behemoth, and found no trace of Su Luo's existence.

  There were two people who came to look for the star behemoth.

  Su Luo recognized these two people as one of the people who chased her.

  Now that Su Luo knew the rules, the star behemoth would devour anyone with a one-star black feather order.

  So do these two people have a one-star black feather order?

  Su Luo was already behind them at this time, and she watched the two people pouting. Gu, dug a deep pit, temporarily buried the one-star Black Feather Order in it.

  Passerby said: "When we come out, we will take the Black Feather Order away together!"

  Passerby B said: "Yes, let's go in together, and then come out together!"

  Passerby A said: "If anyone gets the two-star black feather order, then the two

  yuan and one star belong to another person, as compensation!" Passerby B said "Then it's settled, let's go in!"