#ㅤㅤ¹³. maximum remedium irae mora sunt.

Start from the beginning

ㅤㅤㅤSol couldn't blame the people, however. She never appeared to anyone and her house was a little far from the rest of them, so it did seem very suspicious.

ㅤㅤㅤThe nine-hundred-and-eighteen year old teen found some pictures of a new haircut that became famous around the human teens and thought she would try it herself; Sol did own an electric hair shaver and scissors and her hair grew much faster than human hair could, so she didn't think much of it, it's not like anyone would see her mistakes - if she did any -.

ㅤㅤㅤLast time she cut her own hair at home - less than a week before, may I add - it looked just fine in it's neck length, so Sol wasn't so worried.

ㅤㅤㅤUsing the bathroom mirror to watch what she was doing, Sol turned on the hair shaver and put it over the lower part of her head without thinking.

ㅤㅤㅤ"OH NO, WHATHAVEIDONE-" the crow could hear her scream from the kitchen, he moved his head around in curiosity before it's familiar walked through the door with the lower part of her hair completely gone while the upper part was contained in a loose and short ponytail; Sol's hair was a little too curly for her to control it correctly, so usually she kept it short or in complex hairstyles she could find in the internet to keep it from getting in her way.

ㅤㅤㅤThe frown in her face was a usual scenario for the bird, and he supposed he already knew what made her angry this time. Before he could make fun of her hair, she raised a hand to stop him.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I swear on ጠል's name that if you say a word I will have chicken for tonight's dinner." she murmured to the bird before taking her tea cup and leaving the kitchen.

ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤSolamon went to the garden after breakfast to remove the magic barrier from the graveyard, she only had to remove the magic ring she stole from a witch some years before from the main stone of all the others that were placed in a circle around the flowers that were once Eriynx's children, as soon as she did, the barrier disappeared.

ㅤㅤㅤThe girl started to water every flower in her sad garden; Sol didn't have to do that, the plants could easily survive on their own since they were infinite flowers, but she felt at ease when she was taking care of her family, something that she failed to do many centuries before.

ㅤㅤㅤEven from so far, Solamon could hear someone knock on her door while she was occupied watering the medium cherry tree in the center of the melancholy garden; the plant that ጠል became in the afterlife. It was a shame that, even after death, age was different for fairies; for that - and because Sol moved from house to house a lot - the tree was still small and couldn't give any good fruits.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Ding dong." the crow whispered after hearing the knocks, he had gained the habit of doing that sound after watching a show with Solamon where one of the main characters did that a lot.

ㅤㅤㅤSol grunted in displeasure before leaving her tea pot in the grass - it was the only thing she had to water her flowers - and walking to the door. She already knew who was there before she even opened the door. As soon as she did so, the crow flew away to the forest - the fairy wasn't worried for her familiar, she knew he would come back at some point, and she was very familiar with his escapes to the forest; maybe to visit a family he had made with a female crow, or not, Sol couldn't care less -.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Hey miss Izzabella!" Beatrice Baudin spoke with a smile in her face. Sol couldn't help but notice that one of her front teeth was gone.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Ilzzetrum." the witch corrected her, no patience shown in her tone of voice; Sol became a little salty towards other people after so many years of pure chaos in her life, and that included the young girl who bothered her every day after she discovered about Sol's long history in magic.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh, yes, of course. Sorry." she didn't seem to be sorry. "Anyways- I didn't try to drop out of school again and didn't gave my sister any trouble, just like you asked me to! So can I start my magic lessons already?" the ten year old raised her chin, proud of herself for doing exactly what she was told to do in return of the magic lessons she was promised.

ㅤㅤㅤ"No." Solamon closed the door after the simple answer.

ㅤㅤㅤThe rest of the day went as boring as usual, Beatrice didn't bothered her and she didn't heard of the crow until late at night, after she had put the magic ring back to the circle of rocks to make the barrier around the garden; Sol was very aware of the danger of the forest, there were many animals there that were famous for eating plants, she couldn't risk putting her family in danger or trust in herself to do the barrier with her own magic, so she used a simple spell that would protect them all night long.

ㅤㅤㅤThe ring had it's magic focused on the sun, just like her own magic, it could be used when the sun wasn't up so her magic could be used all day and night; something that gave Solamon a lot of confidence to practice more with the books የልየ had about Sun Spells.

ㅤㅤㅤThe bird came through the window of her room right when Solamon was closing it to to to sleep. She locked the window before turning to her familiar, worried by how raced his breathing was.

ㅤㅤㅤ"GO, wE hAVe tO GoOOOOooO!" he spoke loudly to her face, Sol frowned and examined herself; she was already in her pajamas, ready to go to sleep.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Go where? What are you-"

ㅤㅤㅤ"GO NOW! Trust me, dear Solaomoni." he spoke in a man's deep voice - Sol could swear she had heard that voice before in Star Wars, was it Darth Vader? -, before attacking her face. The bird scratched her until she retreated to the door or her room, trying to slap him away.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Okay! Okay! I got it! Ugh, you are so annoying." she grabbed her familiar by the paws and threw him out of her room without being careful before closing it with anger to change to better clothes.

ㅤㅤㅤThe crow didn't know much about privacy and kept trying to turn the door handle, but he was too light to turn it.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Stop that!" the girl warned it from the other side of the door, she seemed to be struggling to put on some piece of clothing.

ㅤㅤㅤIzzet got all the flowers from the garden and made them curl their roots on the small cherry tree, using it as her staff for it's good size. She got her important belongings, including the sun ring, the moonlight blade and the staff she had stolen from the same witch - she was very lucky, it's stone was very strong, though it wasn't made for her type of magic -, before turning back to the house and walking away in the middle of the darkness with no idea of where she was being guided to.

ㅤㅤㅤSol could only trust her familiar, he was the only one she had left, after all.