58

"Don't underestimate the allure of darkness

"Don't underestimate the allure of darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it."
- Klaus Mickaelson

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜

An hour before dinner.

Anna was setting up the dinner table when she hears classical music. Anna's head snaps up, her heart jumping.

Tom.

Anna places the silver ware down and she practically runs to the gathering room.

As Anna passes through the doors, she sees Tom sitting their on the piano chair, fingers dancing over the keys of the piano.

His eyes moving rapidly with his fingers, a small grin on his lips, he looked perfect.

"I can feel your gaze, it's very unladylike like." Tom teases

Anna couldn't speak. She wanted to retort, to tease him back, but her heart was in her throat.

When Anna steps forward the fantasy breaks. Sirius Black was seated at the piano, looking up at Anna.

Anna blinks and she shakes her head. "Sorry, you said something." Anna asks, clearing her throat.

"I asked if you wanted to join me, your mother gave me permission to use the piano, she insisted really." Sirius says with a small smile.

Anna strains a smile. "I rather not, it's been a while and the last person who played, was a dear friend of mine and he's gone." Anna forces out.

Sirius stops playing and he hesitantly pulls his hands back. "Oh...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to overstep." Sirius says

Anna shakes her head. "No it's fine, it's just been a while and I wanted to keep the memory of him intact, but you play beautifully, and I don't mind hearing you play." Anna says

Sirius stands and he moves to Anna, gently grabbing her hands, staring deeply into her eyes. "Please forgive me, it wasn't my place." Sirius begs

Anna smiles, shaking her head. "It's completely fine, my mother was out of place, she knew, you didn't." Anna reassures

Sirius smiles.

....

Later that night.

"Happy! Happy! Birthday!" Queenie sings as she brings in Anna's cake, dancing and smiling.

Anna has a small smile as the others sing along, making her cheeks glow with happiness and love.

Finally Queenie sets the cake down in front of Anna. Anna's smile wavers.

49 candles.

After the song.

"49 candles?" James asks

Queenie smiles. "It's a little joke of ours, me and her father have always said that she grew up too fast that she was already 49 years old. My baby is all grown up." Queenie whispers

Anna feels her tears slip her eyes, her eyelashes brushing them away, letting them slip her cheeks.

Everyone looks at her worried.

Remus gently places a hand on Anna's hand. "Anna are you okay?" Remus asks

Anna nods, choking up. "I'm just so happy." Anna lies

She was miserable. She was supposed to be 49 years old. She was supposed to be blowing out these candles with Tom at her side, wishing her a happy birthday, planting a kiss on her cheek and telling her how much he loves her.

This isn't how it's supposed to be, but looking up and staring into their faces, she's grateful for the second chance.

....

Later that night.

Remus holds Anna in bed, softly caressing her head. "Are you okay." Remus whispers

Anna nods, turning to look up at Remus, smiling. "I'm completely happy, you make me happy, all of you." Anna whispers

Remus smiles, leaning down and kissing Anna on the lips, closing his eyes. Anna smiles and she grabs Remus and she pulls him ontop of her.

Anna opens her eyes and she stares into Remus's, just before reaching up and pulling Remus back down, kissing him with every fibre of her being, her knee slotting between his thighs.

....

Years ago.

Anna's sixteen birthday.

Tom pushes Anna against her bed, quickly and recklessly throwing off his clothes, groaning as Anna drags her hands down his back and down his ass, pressing him onto her.

....

Present.

Remus kisses down Anna's neck, making her moan and throw her head back.

"Remus." Anna whispers

....

Past.

Tom pushes open the collar of her shirt and he kisses her clavicle, leaving small love bites in his wake.

Anna pants, running her fingers through his hair, watching him worship her body.

Only to throw her head back as he kisses in between her breast.

....

Present.

Remus kisses her hip, biting down, making Anna cry out, dragging her fingers through the bedsheets.

Remus looks up and he smiles, watching her completely blissed out face.

Remus reaches over and he grabs her skirt and he drags them down her hips and down her legs, kissing his way down.

"Annabelle."

Remus whispers.

....

Past.

"Annabelle."

Tom whispers into Anna's flushed ear, holding tightly at her hips as she kisses his cheek and down his jaw.

Tom only smirks and he thrusts forward, making Anna gasp and scramble to grab Tom in whatever place she can grasp.

Tom only increases his pace, his hips slapping against Anna's as he makes love to Anna. His cock hitting her perfectly, making Anna call out.

"Tom!"

....

Present.

"Remus!"

Anna was hugging Remus close to her chest, as he thrusts softly into Anna, taking it slow and hard.

Anna pants as if she ran a marathon, clutching tightly to the werewolf. The side of her face pressed against Remus's head, her face flushed and sweaty, her eyelids half closed in pleasure.

Remus mouths along her neck, eyes closed. His heart pounding in his chest.

Perfect end to a perfect day.