57

"I can handle this

"I can handle this. "Handle" is my middle name. Actually, "handle" is the middle of my first name."
-Chandler Bing

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜

Dorcas forces Anna onto her vanity chair. "Okay your going to sit there while me and the girls do our magic, and no complaining, got it?" Dorcas asks

Anna laughs. "Got it." Anna says playfully.

....

Later.

Marlene pulls away from finishing her blush. Anna turns to her reflection, pleasantly surprised. "It's gorgeous guys, are you done?" Anna asks

"Almost, we just have to do your eyeliner." Lily says

"Okay, do you need me do it?" Anna asks confused. "Nope, Mary is bringing someone up who's a pro, they'll do it." Dorcas says

Anna was confused, until the door slams open and Sirius is shoved through.

Sirius looked scared confused.

Anna chuckles, making his attention snap towards her, his eyes widen as he takes in the sight of her.

She was gorgeous.

"So this is the pro?" Anna asks with a smile, she does admire the beautiful work of Sirius's eyeliner, she always envied how well done his was.

"Wait you want me to do her eyeliner?" Sirius asks with a small gulp.

"Yup and do it quick, I can already smell those waffles." Alice chirps

....

Sirius is forced to sit across from Anna, making the teen laugh. "Sorry Sirius, your stuck with me." Anna teases

Sirius smiles, picking up the eyeliner pencil, his smile slipping when he realizes how close he has to get.

Hesitantly he leans closer, gently lining the pencil with her closed eyelid.

While drawing, Sirius forces himself to focus on his hand and not on Anna's face itself.

He can see her perfectly up close and it only caused him to envy Remus even more that he got to stare at her whenever he wanted.

From this position he can smell the floral scent come off her and all he wanted to do was close his eye and take a deep breath.

....

"Wow Sirius, you are a artist." Marlene gushes

Sirius flushes. Anna smiles brightly, touching her face lightly, tilting her head up and meeting Sirius's gaze.

Sirius's smile softens.

....

After breakfast. Backyard.

Remus laughs as Anna throws a ball hard at his chest, making him cough as it hits his chest hard.

Anna giggles, making her way over, gently rubbing his chest. "Sorry love." Anna whispers

Remus smiles and he grabs Anna's waist, bringing her closer to him. "It's fine, I can handle it, it just took me by surprise." Remus whispers, leaning forward and gently capturing her lips into a passionate kiss.

....

Marlene and Dorcas.

The two girls are watching with a small smile. "Their really cute together. Merlin I'm jealous." Marlene says

"Oh Remus or Anna?" Dorcas asks amused.

"Their relationship. I want what they have." Marlene says with a sad smile.

Dorcas has a soft smile, her eyes staring into the side of Marlenes face, admiring her.

Dorcas reaches over and she grabs Marlenes chin and she turns her to face her. Marlene looks at her confused, her breath hitching.

Dorcas leans forward and she kisses Marlene gently on the lips.

As the kisses increases, Dorcas pulls away, staring deeply into Marlenes eyes. "You have me." Dorcas whispers

....

Everyone was gaping at the two girls. "What the fuck." Peter curses

Same, everyone echoes in their head. Soon money was being passed around, some let out small groans.

Anna chuckles, shaking her head, crossing her arms. Anna tilts her head and she admires the new couple. Remus smiles and he plants a soft kiss on Anna head, peering through her hair.

"Who won." Anna asks

"Sirius." Remus mumbles

Anna chuckles.