11

"How far can you go down the wrong path before you can't go back on the right?"-Carolee Dean

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"How far can you go down the wrong path before you can't go back on the right?"
-Carolee Dean

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Gryffindor Common Room.

Anna has her hand placed on one of the arm of her favorite chair. Which was was seated by the fire. Anna was the one who moved it to this exact spot, she was pleased that it hadn't moved. Whenever she had a moment alone, she would sit here and she would drink tea and watch the flames.

Anna truly loved those moments. But they were rare, Tom was always the center of her attention and he always had her at the Slytherin Common Room.

He was possessive of her, she didn't tell Mcgonagall because she would've worried but he was possessive of her and very jealous. Anna knew Tom wasn't perfect but she couldn't tell anyone that she did see the darkness.

Anna did worry for Tom, there were moments where she wasn't herself, that she wasn't the good girl she made herself out to be.

But Tom never raised his voice at her nor did he raise a hand, he loved her too much to ever hurt her, she was lucky in that, but the same couldn't be said to the boys around her.

Anna's fault was that she had always lied for Tom. She was far from perfect. But it should've been expected of her, she was the daughter of a war criminal. And she saw her fair share of blood and violence.

Anna wanted to forget it all but it was hard when she felt so much shame.

Anna was the reason why Myrtle was dead, Tom brought her to that point of no return, and it had brought them closer. They were each other's partners, they were all they had.

Both were destined for darkness but only Tom let it consume him. Anna never had the chance to follow in his footsteps and she's using this second chance to make up for her mistakes.

Anna wonders if Tom truly trusted her, she knows that his path started here at Hogwarts and she knows he kept secrets from her. But looking back, she should've known.

Death Eaters. The Death Eaters Mark.

Anna felt horrible, because she's the one who gave him the idea.

....

Years ago. 2nd year.

"What are you sketching." Tom asks. Toms round face peered over her shoulder, his eyes staring down at Anna's paper.

Tom wasn't an attractive teen, but most 2nd years weren't. It didn't really matter to Anna, he was her friend. He was always handsome to her.

Anna hides the sketch. "Like I'm showing you, it's ugly." Anna says "your my friend Anna, nothing you do should ever be considered ugly, even if it is, we'll lie." Tom says, making Anna giggle.