3281-3300 Conclusion

Start from the beginning

  Why do you want to marry a wife?

  At this moment, Su Luo felt a noise coming from outside, and she said: "What's going on outside? There seems to be someone?"

  Nangong Liuyun was interrupted and was very unhappy. He snorted coldly: "Yeah. . "

  " Li Yun Ling? "Sue drop guess.

  "Yeah." Nangong Liuyun snorted coldly.

  Li Yunling came here more than once, but because Su Luo was immersed in cultivation, Nangong Liuyun was dead, and no one was allowed to disturb, so it dragged on until now.

  Su Luo knew Nangong Liuyun best, and when he looked at him, he guessed at odds and ends.

  "There should be news about the Lightning Qiulongju. Let him come in. It is estimated that he is also in a hurry these days." Su Luo flicked his finger and the door opened automatically with a creak.

  Sure enough, Li Yunling brought news of Lightning Qiulongju.

  "About seven days ago, the lightning horned dragon horse appeared in the northern cloud swamp. I don't know if it is still there now." Li Yunling said seriously.

  After calculating the days, Su Luo smiled and said, "If I remember correctly, Lightning Qiulongju likes to eat plain spring orchids. This season, the plain spring orchids in the northern marshes are just blooming, right?"

  (End of this chapter )

Chapter 3283 North Cloud Marsh 2

  Su Luo loves to study, has a good knowledge and knows a lot of things that others don't know.

  "Yes, this season, Sujing Chunlan in the Northern Cloud Marshland is just blooming, but Sujing Chunlan only blooms for seven days, and it will wither after seven days. If you wait for it to bloom, it will be seven years later." Li Yunling The eyes shone brightly.

  "It shouldn't be too late, just leave." Beiyun Marshland

  .

  There are not many people in the past this time, because there are too many people to get started.

  If the lightning horned dragon horse was disturbed and let it run away, it would be a matter of Li Yun's spiritual life, and no one could afford it.

  Therefore, the only people who went this time were Nangong Liuyun, Su Luo, Li Yunling and the old housekeeper.

  Northern Cloud Swamp.

  Wetland was everywhere, and the wetland was covered with water plants, which looked like a dark-green carpet.

  Xu Feng passed by, like wheat waves layer after layer.

  But only when you really step into it will you understand what dangers are contained in it.

  When Su Luo and the others arrived, soon, a person emerged from the depths of the swamp.

  It was a hard-covered young man, his whole body was dark wet mud, all on his face and head, only a pair of bright eyes and a pair of snow-white teeth were exposed.

  He respectfully reported to Li Yunling: "Young Master, Lightning Horned Dragon Ju has been guarding Sujing Chunlan. He eats a petal every day, but he didn't go anywhere

  else . The villain is afraid that he will startle the snake and dare not come near." "You do it ." It's very good, go down and continue to guard." Li Yunling waved his hand.