3281-3300 Conclusion

Start from the beginning

  In such an environment, Su Luo's knowledge in refining medicine surpassed many people, including the pharmacist in the spiritual world.

  Seeing Su Luo mentioned this, Li Yunling suddenly laughed: "Thank you Miss Su for this. If it weren't for you, my father is still troubled by this matter."

  Su Luo nodded.

  The Chief Chief's eye disease is not too difficult for her. The medical books that Master asked her to recite were recorded.

  "The only thing left is your illness." Su Luo finished Li Yunling's hand, and then smiled faintly at him, "I told you to go to Lightning Qiu Longju, is there any news?"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 3282 North Cloud Marsh 1

  Li Yunling answered seriously: "There are some clues, but the speed of the lightning horned dragon is too fast, faster than lightning, and it is very, very difficult to catch it."

  Su Luo Yangyang's Buddha's light and claws, Smiling but not smiling: "Of course I know that the lightning horned dragon ju is fast, otherwise, why do you borrow your lightning horned dragon?"

  Su Luo killed two birds with one stone.

  Borrowing the lightning horned dragon horse, nominally helped Li Yunling catch the lightning horned dragon horse, but in fact, she used the aura on the Buddha's light claws to deduce her goddess sword technique.

  "When you have the exact news of Lightning Qiulongju, you will come and find me again." After that, Su Luo let Li Yunling go.

  Since Su Luo revealed the strength of the alchemist, her prestige in the entire tribe is already higher than that of the Xiahou alchemist, second only to the existence of the Chief Chief.

  There are many people who want to come here, but there are only a handful of people who can walk into this small courtyard.

  In the next time, Su Luo devoted himself to studying the mystery of the Buddha's Light and Divine Claw, studying the trick of floating light and glancing over and over again.

  Su Luo settled down to study and found that time flies quickly.

  A month's time just flashed by.

  When Su Luo opened his eyes, he found Nangong Liuyun sitting cross-legged on the ground, guarding her.

  "How's the research?" Nangong Liuyun's eyes are smiling, his eyes are as dark as ink, as unfathomable as the deep sea, yet he is extremely gentle towards her.

  Su Luo was in a good mood: "Although I haven't fully researched it out, it is still a gain. I have some experience and experience. If it can be combined in practice, it might be the case."

  Nangong Liuyun touched Su Luo's head with pity.

  If possible, he hoped that she would not be able to practice so hard, he hoped that she could play happily under his wings, but, as long as the thought, in this world where strength is respected, if you accidentally lose her, like that He couldn't bear the consequences.

  "Hey, practice hard." Nangong Liuyun stretched out her long arms, encircled Su Luo's slender waist, and carried her into her arms.

  Su Luo stood on tiptoe, wrapped his slender lotus root arm around Nangong Liuyun's white neck, smiled and kissed him on the cheek: "Fool, I like to practice, I want to stand side by side with you, I want to be You can rest assured back. "