Chapter 29: Vase of Glass

Start from the beginning

"It is not the time to celebrate"

"Why the fuck not?", Yoongi looks the younger in amusement.

"Because you are his son and the heir to Min Corp. Do you really think they would let you off the hook in this inquiry?", Jimin speaks with a sense of urgency.

"But I had no involvement in any of his business. Even if they call me, they won't really get anywhere".

"I know that but they don't. Once they take you in, you are not coming out hyung. No matter whether you were involved or not. Trust me, I know how it works. I am the lawyer here. They must be looking for you all around Seoul as we speak".

"What are talking about Jimin?", Yoongi furrows his eyebrows before getting out of bed. Jimin walks upto the older and grabs him by the shoulders, "You need to leave Seoul as soon as possible. Do you understand me?"

Yoongi looks at the younger's face in confusion, "They arrested my father last night and if they are looking for me, it won't take them a lot of time to find me".

"Why do you think I am asking you to hurry?", Jimin snatches Yoongi's phone from his hand and switches it off. He then grabs the older's jacket and pulls out his wallet from inside its pocket. He takes out his credit cards and throws them inside the bin. He quickly grabs his own wallet and takes out all the cash he has and keeps it inside Yoongi's wallet, "The cash you have might not be enough to get out from Seoul. Keep this.", He places the older's wallet back inside the pocket of his jacket before he hands over the jacket to him. "Now get out of here hyung. Hurry, take the back door outside the club-"

"Jimin, stop talking", Yoongi cuts him off.

"what?"

"Shhh..listen", he shushes the younger and makes him listen to the sound of the footsteps of some people approaching their room.

"Is that?", horror takes over Jimin's face.

"I think they already found me"

"No..no..no.. it can't be"

"Jimin..you can't be seen here with me. Get out", Yoongi insists, his face as serious as it gets.

"I am NOT letting them arrest you, not on my watch. I will be your lawyer. I will defend you. I will get a stay order. Don't worry hyung I'll-"

"You won't do any of those things. You are Taehyung's lawyer. If they see you with me, you will end up losing your license for betraying your client and you will ruin your life. Not to mention, you will ruin your friendship with him and I am not letting that happen", Yoongi stares into Jimin's eyes, something in his own eyes speaking more than his mouth.

"Oh, what nonsense!", Jimin retaliates, "Since when did you start caring about my career and my friendship with Taehyung? I will not let them arrest you and I am not going anywhere", his voice determined, his eyebrows burrowed.

Yoongi suddenly finds himself helpless as he hears the sound of footsteps approaching their room. He takes a deep breath to calm himself down, "Jimin, listen to me. You asked me a question last night. You asked me if I cared about you."

"What are you trying to-"

"I do", Yoongi holds Jimin's face in both of his palms, "I really do care about you. I may sleep with the whole of Seoul but you are the one I see when I need something more than sex, when I need a companion to make me feel better after a bad day", his eyes glistening with honesty and affection.

"Hyung-", Jimin is rendered speechless, his heart threatening to explode, his mind riddled with confusion.

"Now listen to me very carefully, Jimin", says Yoongi still holding the younger's face in his palms, "You can't be caught with me here. It will ruin your life. Hide in the bathroom. If they find me here, they won't search any further. Don't come out no matter what. Do you understand me?"