3221-3240 Counter Attack

Start from the beginning

  old housekeeper covered his aching chest, and said that it was filled with righteous indignation, dancing with his hands.

  Su Luo, who was walking in front, looked at Nangong Liuyun with a smile.

  Nangong Liuyun's expression remained cold and indifferent.

  Because of such a small role, he can easily solve it with a wave of his hand, so he doesn't care at all.

  As for Su Luo, he only thought the old housekeeper was funny, and he didn't take it seriously either.

  At this moment, the old housekeeper was still muttering to his young master, slandering Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun in various ways.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 3222 Nangong shot 1

  The face of the white man has changed!

  Therefore, he hurriedly interrupted the old housekeeper's words: "Lin Bo, I know that you are good to me, and I am grateful that you are good to me, but I know what Cao is really good to me, so you still don't talk."

  The old butler still wanted to say, but the white-clothed man stared fiercely, and he could only admit it.

  But he always felt that Nangong Liuyun was unfathomable and unfathomable. He felt that he was correct, but he was not understood, and he was particularly depressed.

  In the next few days, the road gradually became a little unstable, and occasionally a small amount of monsters appeared.

  Although it did not have a great impact on the entire team, it made everyone on high alert.

  There is already a nervous feeling in everyone's mind that the enemy is tracking behind.

  As a result, the speed of walking continues to increase.

  At this moment, suddenly-

  a green-headed monster appeared in front of you!

  This monster has a weird appearance, and a pair of eyes are particularly frightening, flashing with thunder and lightning.

  There is a horn soaring above his head.

  At the top of this soaring horn, thunder and lightning flashed one after another, with white light shining brightly.

  Except for Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo, there was a trace of fear and amazement in the eyes of the others.

  This is Thunder Monster!

  Thunder-type monsters, with unparalleled attack power, cannot be resisted by ordinary people.

  What's more, this thunder-type monster is very powerful.

  Anyway, these ordinary people couldn't sense how powerful the Thunder Green Monster was, they only knew that he was very powerful, very powerful.

  In fact, even Su Luo, she could not sense the real strength of this Thunder-type Green Monster Beast, she only knew that the strength of the Thunder-type Green Monster Beast was much stronger than her.

  But because of Nangong Liuyun, Su Luo firmly believed that this thunder-type green monster beast was dead.

  At this time, everyone looked at Nangong Liuyun with eyesight.

  Because in the team, the only thing that can resist this thunder-type green monster beast is the powerful Nangong Liuyun.

  However, this thunder-type green monster beast stood in place, staring at the group of people in front of him with a strong look down and disdain!