Chapter Eighteen

Jungkook feared this would happen. Jimin's lips against his own was an addicting feeling, but it was an addiction he had long forgotten and never had a taste of. So, this relapse is extremely painful.

Jungkook was pressed up against the door as Jimin held his arms. Jimin's plump lips pressed against his. They tasted of vanilla, cherry, watermelon, and alcohol. The wine Jungkook had brought was what coated Jimin's lips and mouth.

Jimin pulled back to dive back in but Jungkook caught him and pushed him away.

"Ah! No! Not again!"

Jimin pouted.

"Jungkook~"

"Jimin, we can't do this. We rushed into a relationship in high school and even if it lasted long, it ended terribly and terrible bumps in the road. After the show, we shouldn't speak to each other anymore." Jungkook covered his mouth as he looked to the side.

Jimin frowns as he crosses his arms.

"Fine."

Jungkook bows before turning around and opening the door, rushing out of the room and down the hall to the elevator.

Jimin watched as the door slowly shut before walking over and picking up the bottle of wine and staring at it. He holds the neck of the bottle tightly, if he held it any tighter it would shatter. He wanted to get drunk, but that would be difficult to do. This whole bottle of wine wouldn't do much.

Curse his high tolerance. It was truly a nuisance sometimes.