Chapter Five

Thoughts rushed through Jimin's mind as he heard the shuttering and clicking of cameras along with the bright flash seeping through his eyelids. The icy cold water that he asked for numbing his mind as it engulfed his marked up body.

"You okay, Jimin?" His friend asked, leaning over his face as he laid in the freezing pool.

He opened his eyes and smiled at her.

"I'm fine." He says softly before closing his eyes again.

"We've been taking pictures for hours, Minnie. I think you should take a break."

"Yes, I agree." His other friends speak.

"Tae, Chu, I'm fine." He chuckled before letting his feet touch the gravel pool floor.

He placed his hands on the edge of the pool and pushed himself up. Scars littered along his legs and arms.

"Your father is here." Taehyung informs as he hands Jimin a towel.

"His manager is here." Chung-ha corrects.

"Of course." Jimin dryly chuckles as he dries his face with the towel around his neck.

"He isn't my father when there's work to be done."

"He tries not to be anyway." Chung-ha mumbles.

Jimin's soft feet walked against the warm grainy floor, leading inside of a large building seeing his father speaking with someone before seeing him and a huge smile was on his face. He rushed towards Jimin and hugged him tightly. Jimin giggled when he felt his father's lips all over his face.

"Ah, my baby boy, how are you today?" He smiles.

"I'm fine, appa." Jimin giggled before his father pulled back.

"Are you done for today?"

Jimin nods.

"Perfect, I have scheduled a photo shoot and runway for you in Italy. They're willing to pay a lot of money and pay for your trip there and back, not to mention your hotel and car. You'll be there for two months. Would you like to take it?" Jimin's father informs and asks as they walk up the stairs to his room, Taehyung and Chung-ha behind them.

"How much is the pay?"

"Nine-hundred-thousand."

Jimin stopped walking, Dong-hyun stopped a little later and turned around, looking down at Jimin whose eyes were widened.

"Appa! Nine-hundred-thousand?!" Jimin runs up the stairs to his father who nods.

"Jimin take this job I swear!" Chung-ha screeched as she ran up and clutched her friend's shoulders.

"I definitely will! How long is a flight from New York to Italy?" Jimin asks as he holds his hand out to Taehyung to hand him his phone.

"Eight to ten hours." Jimin gapes as he looks at the Google result.

"That's so long." Taehyung sighs.

"At least it'll be on our private jet." Dong-hyun chuckled.

Jimin sighs before walking past his father to his room.

"Where are you going?"

"To pack." Jimin yells from his room as the trio makes their way to his room.

"When do we leave, appa?"

"Tomorrow."

Jimin nods as he pulls out his suitcase.

"I'll be ready by morning." Jimin smiles.

"Perfect. They also want you to meet the sponsor of the runway." Dong-hyun informs.

Jimin's head shoots to his father.

"Who is it?!"

"I'm not sure. I do know he owns a wine company though."

"Taehyung! Can you look through wine company owners in Italy, please?" Jimin gave Taehyung his signature puppy eyes, immediately swindling him.

"Okay, fine. I'll have them for you once we're on the plane."

Jimin hums, "Thank you." He grins.