Chapter Ten

Jungkook's mind was racing as Jimin continued to kiss him. Jungkook was frozen. He had no idea what to do. Why was Jimin kissing him? Even after a while of Jungkook not responding, Jimin didn't stop. He savored every second their lips touched not knowing when it would happen again. Even when Jimin would pull back it was only to kiss him more.

He didn't want to kiss back in fear that he'd never stop, but Jimin wasn't stopping. Instead, he got more engrossed before Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and kissed back.

He knew he shouldn't. He knew this would only hurt them. But he missed it. He missed Jimin and he decided to hold onto this moment. Jimin smiled when Jungkook finally recuperated the kiss. His arms were wrapped around the smaller's waist before there was a knock on the door. Jungkook tried to pull away only for Jimin to pull him back.

"We have to stop." Jungkook pushed Jimin up who shook his head with a pout.

His lips were swollen and his light pink lipstick was smudged over his mouth.

"Sir?" Seokjin called.

"We have finished the tour and Mr. Park would like to discuss the money and show." He adds from the door.

Jungkook's eyes widen as he sits up.

"One minute, please." He says calmly as he looks anything but that.

He stands up only from Jimin to pull him back down and kiss him again. Jungkook quickly pulls Jimin off.

"Your dad and friends are outside! Stop it!" Jungkook whispers in a shout as he rushes over to grab some tissues to wipe both he and Jimin's lips.

He sat down in front of Jimin and quickly wiped his mouth, Jimin whined like a child as Jungkook rushed. Jungkook wiped his own mouth. He quickly stood up and threw the tissues away before turning back to look at Jimin.

"Fix your hair." He points.

"Why?"

"Because it's messy!" He whispers, waiting for Jimin to do as told before he opened the doors, bowing to them as they walked in.

They all sat beside Jimin who had a small yet derpy smile on his face. Taehyung being the first to notice.

"What's up with your face?"

"Huh?" Jimin looks up. "Oh, uh, nothing." He nods as Jungkook and Seokjin sit down in front of them on the opposite couch.

"So, then. Let's get to business." Jungkook claps his hands, putting on his business man smile.