Chapter One

"Hi!" Was all that you said to me, with your cute and sweet giggle. I smiled and said the same back to you.

"Can I sit here?"

"Uh, sure."

You sat next to me with a huge smile as you pulled a book out of your bag. The second book in the trilogy I had started months ago but never got to continue.

"I saw you liked that book, I've seen you read it before. So here, my dad bought me the second one." You gave me a huge smile before handing me the book.

"Oh my god! I've been looking for this! My dad never bought me the second or third one. My aunt bought me this one. He says romance is dead." I sighed before thankfully taking the book, looking it over.

"You can have it."

My head shot up, I immediately shook my head.

"No way! I'll just borrow it. I'll finish it quickly." I hold the book to my chest with a smile.

You laughed at me, gently shoving my shoulder with yours.

"Appa can buy me plenty more." You giggled with a huge smile, showing off your crooked front teeth.

Others might find it as a flaw, but I found it endearing. Just confirming to me that you were human, and not some beautiful supernatural being. I chuckled before thanking you for the book, holding it to my chest I heard you say.

"I'm Jimin."

I turned to look at you.

"Jimin." I repeated before smiling.

"I'm Jungkook."

You may not have seen it, but I did. The last leaf I had been watching for a while. It finally fell. You noticed after it landed in your hair. The pout you wore captured my heart as I laughed, removing the leaf from your dark and soft hair.

Maybe that was when I fell for you? Or maybe...