Chapter Sixteen

"So, you saw your ex today. He's that hella famous model that Jinnie told you to look into but didn't." Namjoon laughed as he took a bite from the chocolate covered strawberries some fangirl left at the front desk.

"He kissed you and gave you his number?" Bibi held back her laughter.

"Yes! We've been over this!"

"Just wanted to remind your stupidass." Bibi giggles.

"You better not call him. You hurt him enough." Namjoon sighed.

Seokjin rolls his eyes.

"Not calling him if he's been waiting will hurt him even more."

"But interacting with him again could bring up past trauma."

Jungkook listens to all of their words and realizes they're right. All of them. Which makes it super complicated.

"Fuck all of you for being correct." Jungkook pulls his phone out of his pocket and sets it on his desk before going to Jimin's contact.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Bibi leaped up.

"Calling him." Jungkook says as he presses the phone button.

"If he picks up I'll ask if he wants me to come by. If he doesn't I won't try anymore. Besides he definitely won't-"

"Jungkook!"

Everyone's eyes widened when Jimin's happy voice rang through the phone.

Jungkook panicked as he looked around at everyone.

"Help!" He whispered.

Everyone turned their heads which made Jungkook want to scream.

"Uh, hi. Uhm, I was calling to like uhm yeah."

Jimin giggled.

"You sound as nervous as when we were in high school. It's cute." Jungkook could hear Jimin's smile by the way he spoke.

Jungkook turned bright red, completely embarrassed as the three standing at his desk held back their laughter.

"What did you want to tell me?"

"Oh! I uh..." He looked at the three as they told him what to say.

"I wanted to bring you... some of our finest wine to welcome you and... as an apology." Jungkook looked from Bibi, to Seokjin, to Namjoon.

"Hmm, that'd be nice. We do need to talk."

"Oh yeah, mhm."

"Talk about what happened. What's going to happen from now on with us. The runway. And the kiss-" Jimin's voice got softer and softer before Jungkook screamed, causing Jimin to laugh hysterically.

"I'll see you later, Jungkook." Jimin's laughter died down.

"Yeah mhm! Bye bye!" Jungkook quickly hung up as he covered his face and slid down his chair, slowly wanting to die.

"You're like a teenager." Bibi taunted.

Jungkook flipped her off as he stared darkly at her.

"Why the fuck did I do that? If I can't keep myself from kissing him here who's to say-" Jungkook realized a loud gasp as he shot up. "I can't do this!"

"Why?" Bibi looked at her nails before looking up at him.

"What if we do something stupid?!" Jungkook looked at the ground in complete horror at the thought of more than talking happening.

Everyone's quiet before Seokjin taps his shoulder.

"Use protection."

"Hyung!"