Chapter Twelve

"Why did you call me?" Both of his friends walked in before he dropped his phone in front of them.

"You know the boy I'm hugging in this picture, right?" He asks as he points at it.

"Yeah. That's your ex-boyfriend that you sobbed over for the past six years. What about him?" His other friend answers as she crosses her arms.

Jungkook rolls his eyes before standing up.

"He's here. He's one of the models for the runway I'm sponsoring."

"Hah!" Bibi laughs while Namjoon covers his mouth.

"He kissed me today and I stupidly kissed him back. He gave me his phone number and where he's staying while he's here. We spoke and we cried. He said he missed me, even though all this time I thought he despised me."

"What if all he misses is your dick?" Bibi offers as she sits on his desk, crossing her legs.

Namjoon snorts.

"Ignore her. But you kissed him back? You idiot. After how you hurt him?" Namjoon shook his head with his arms crossed.

Jungkook was about to explain before Seokjin came into the room and saw his boyfriend and ran to him. Hugging him before looking into his eyes.

"Hi." He smiled.

"Hey." Namjoon kissed his nose.

"Excuse me! While you two are in a happy relationship, the person I loved and still love but whose heart I broke is in Italy right now!" Jungkook calls the attention back to him before he quickly runs his hands through his hair.

"Your what is where?!" Seokjin removes himself from Namjoon.

"Jimin, the boy that came here that I spoke with, that's him."

"I knew he looked familiar. I thought it was just because he is a famous supermodel."

Jungkook sighed before he picked up his phone and stared at the contact number he had clicked to.

"You aren't seriously thinking about getting back together with him." Namjoon scoffed in disbelief.

"No... of course not..." Jungkook bites his bottom lip before turning his phone and shoving in his pocket.

"You're totally thinking about it." Bibi snorts.

Jungkook sighs before pulling at his hair.

"Dammit!"