Chapter Seven

Jimin dragged his suitcase upstairs to his room before sliding the card over the door then throwing his suitcase in the room, looking around the room. He walked over to the balcony and opened the curtains before standing on the balcony, having opened the thick glass door. He stood on the balcony. The air was warm as he looked out to all the buildings and bustling people, going to and from home, or to and from work. The jetlag was slowly starting to hit him. It was 3am back home, his body called for sleep.

But where he was at the moment, it was 9am. Meaning, others were waking up bright and early while he had only slept on the plane.

There was a knock at the door and he hurried over to it. Closing the sliding door to the sunset perch before opening the front door, grinning at Taehyung who stood in front of said door.

"Your fa-"

Chung-ha jabs him in the stomach, he coughs as he grips his side, wincing.

"Your manager is waiting for us downstairs. The sponsor has sent a car for all four of us to meet him at his company." Chung-ha smiles.

"You guys can chill out, you know. We aren't working right now. You can go back to this once we get there." Jimin wraps his arms around his two best friends' arms before leaving. Taehyung immediately slipped from his grip causing the shorter to pout.

"You left the door not only unlocked but open." Taehyung says as he walks back to shut and lock the door before jogging to meet up with them. Jimin wraps his arm around Taehyung's as they continue to walk to the elevator before taking it downstairs.

Once on the ground floor, they ran to the car, getting in while giggling and talking with each other, meanwhile Dong-hyun was on his phone, scrolling and checking things. He thought back to the name he heard before, "Gian Russo" and his company named "Wine Emporium."

It just sounded incorrect but he couldn't remember the name. Gian Russo, was in fact, the richest CEO who owns a wine company. That's unchanging unless he's read wrong. But Wine Emporium? It sounded completely incorrect. But did Mr. Russo rebrand then? Dong-hyun didn't bring it to anyone's attention, thinking maybe he got it wrong.

Once the car reached the huge building, the chauffeur got out and opened the door. Chung-ha got out first followed by Taehyung, Dong-hyung, then Jimin. Jimin smoothed out his shirt before looking up at the building.

"Splendente Lambente?" Dong-hyun read outloud.

"Uh?" Jimin turns to his father.

"Resplendent Lambent." His father explains.

"I thought it was 'Wine Emporium'." Jimin's eyes widen as he hugs his father's arm.

Dong-hyun was about to respond before a man in a black suit walked out with a small smile.

"Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin." He bowed his head, everyone bowing back quickly in response.

"Please, do come in." He smiled, opening the large glass door leading into the building. Dong-hyun and Jimin walked in first, followed by Chung-ha and Taehyung following behind them.

"There's my boss and your sponsor." Seokjin smiled as they approached a man wearing a red silk shirt and tight black pants. There was a clear golden chain around his neck as well as. He was speaking with someone, his hands in his pockets before they waved goodbye.

"Sir." Seokjin called and the owner of the wine company turned around with a smile and his eyes closed before walking up to them.

"Good morning. Thank you so much for coming. I'm-"

"Jungkook?!" Jimin screamed.

The owner's eyes shot open as he made eye contact with Jimin, his whole world coming to a stop as his eyes were locked with his high school love's eyes.

"Jimin." He exhaled.