Chapter Fourteen

I regret what I said. I really do. For years I wondered if you still held onto my words and hated me. I remember when you started packing your things.

"What're you doing?!" I screamed, pushing you over as you were packing your bags.

"I'm leaving." You said to me.

"What?! Jungkook, I didn't fucking cheat on you!"

"I don't care about that. I can't be with you anymore."

"And why not?!"

You hesitated before slamming your suitcase shut before standing up.

"You've been getting fatter." You said it, your voice flat and bored.

My world slowed as my hands slowly crept to my stomach.

"W-what?"

"I can't be with someone as fat as you, I'm sorry." You sigh.

I grip my stomach tighter as my heart starts to shatter.

"You're also extremely clingy, no one likes that. That's why no one loves you." You scoff before walking past me.

My grip loosens before I turn around.

"Maybe I should've cheated on you! I bet that's why your mother left you. You're just as disgusting as your father." I spat at you.

I saw how your shoulders shake just slightly.

"You're a bastard Jungkook!" I screamed.

The grip you had on your suitcase showed I hit a nerve.

"You say no one loves me but at least my mother didn't pull at my hair. At least my father didn't beat me anytime I wanted to read a romance novel." I pressed.

But then I finally said it. To this day I regret what I said to you. I just hope you can forgive me one day because I didn't mean it.

"At least my dad didn't kill my mother!" You dropped your bag before spinning around to look at me.

You looked as if you wanted to say something but didn't, instead you grabbed your bag then looked up at me, your eyes glossy.

"Fuck you, Jimin."

Then you left. I never say you after that. I fell to the ground and sobbed when I heard the front door shut then your car sped off.

Jungkook, will you ever forgive me?